Did I lose all of my Pictures?
456 4 2020-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387733 ft
United States

• I flew a mission a couple of days ago and when I went to look at the images they were all there in thumbnail format looking at them on my P4 Plus screen.  However when I went to download them theres was nothing there.  There were images from a subsequent mission that day but not the first one.  I have not yet formatted the sd card in hopes someone can tell me to how to retrieve these first images.  Just before the second mission I did get a warning message to check the sd card.  I did and all seemed well and the second mission recorded the images perfectly.
Ideas?  Suggestions?

2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DennisM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model and the specifications of the SD card you are using please and can you please try using a different suggested SD card on the said DJI Drone to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of suggested SD Cards as well. Thank you.

2020-10-27
Use props
DennisM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387733 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-27 19:32
Hello there DennisM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model and the specifications of the SD card you are using please and can you please try using a different suggested SD card on the said DJI Drone to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of suggested SD Cards as well. Thank you.

[view_image]

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB.  Never a problem with the sd card previously.
2020-10-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DennisM Posted at 10-28 12:32

The Sandisk Ultra cards are on the borderline of being too slow, get yourself some Sandisk Extraeme Pro cards. Unless you frequently format them, the Ultra cards will eventually get too slow to work.

2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DennisM Posted at 10-28 12:32

Hi there DennisM. Thank you for the reply and for the information you have give. As Geebax posted on post #4. Kindly please try using a different suggested SD card on your DJI Phantom 4 Plus for us to isolate the said issue. Kindly please refer to the list of suggested SD card on post #2. Thank you.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules