Any Success Live Streaming Osmo Action
973 5 2020-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Sorry folks I did look at dji tutor for Live screaming ios products and attemted a bunch of times with Samsung Galaxy 9+ no luck . Not that I believe an Android user would keep it to themselfves but is there any success stories out there?
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello 3Recon, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. May I know if which part of live streaming method you are having hard time? Have you encounter any error or did the app crash during livestreaming?

Meanwhile you can try to follow this steps to use live streaming in Osmo Action.
1. Connect Osmo Action to the Mimo App from your mobile device
2. Open Mimo app and select camera.
3. Select live stream option on the slider menu on the right hand side and select streaming option
4. Once you selected your preferred streaming media you can change the settings depending on your preference and start live streaming.

Note that it requires the latest firmware version to ensure that the live streaming is available.

Here's the link where you can download the firmware version: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads
selet the Firmware portion and download the ZIP file.

You can check out this video below on how to update the firmware.
Please keep us posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

2020-10-28
Use props
Brauzeuge
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry to push you back into reality: IT DOES NOT WORK!

simple as that.
2020-11-8
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

I got it to work on my Facebook account but not YouTube because of their  follower requirements or is it likes! I just started using YouTube when I started flying drones.  Not to get off point I returning from holiday realizing I needed an all around camera/action type, the Osmo rose to the front and I'm still learning and challenging the limits of this little reasonably price camera this year is limiting me to do that.
what phone or device are you using for Mimo app?
2020-11-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Are you at hit the start and all you see at youtube.
2020-11-10
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 11-10 03:16
Are you at hit the start and all you see at youtube.

Is this statement addressed to me, and maybe that I should look deeper into storing /holding of live streaming clips on you tube? or use. until ready to unlisted make only link accessed
Haven't  looked at all new changes and content.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules