Mavic Mini distance issue
863 5 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roberto Pirodda
lvl.2

Italy

Hi all
Just purchased the MM combo and after some days of no problems utilization i have this issue : after exactly 17 meters of distance the battery allarm switch on , the green circle indicating battery status becomes orange and the automatic return landing start. As the drone comes back the battery status comes green again and the issue disappears. It happens with or without propellers guard, at whatever altitude. I do not know if It depends after battery recharge with non original recharger, since i have forgotten the original one in a far location, and have recharged for one time with a phone recharger. I have tried to discharge all 3 batteries and recharged with the original charger but the issue didn't solved.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.
Roberto (Italy)
2020-10-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-10-28
Use props
Roberto Pirodda
lvl.2

Italy

Montfrooij Posted at 10-28 00:26
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thanks Montfrooij
2020-10-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does the same thing happen without the prop guards on?
2020-10-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Roberto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini and all the intelligent flight batteries as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Fly application and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules