FW update interrupted on 69% and now RC cant pair the aircraft
1380 5 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QkK1dMcDacYM
New

Ukraine

Hi guys!
Yesterday I've tried to update firmware on Mavic Mini.
On 69% it stuck and aircraft appears to be turned off (battery was fully charged).
I've powered it again, but there is no connection between remote controller and MM.
I've initialized pairing procedure (hold for 4 sec power button on RC and MM until they switch to pairing mode) it starts beeping but cant see each other. When the beeping is over it says "Pairing timeout"

Any ideas how to fix it out?
Thank you in advance and have a nice day ahead!
2020-10-28
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello have you try to go through dji assistant 2 ?
2020-10-28
Use props
djiuser_QkK1dMcDacYM
New

Ukraine

VanzPix Posted at 10-28 04:18
Hello have you try to go through dji assistant 2 ?

Thank you for the reply!
Will try to use it
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello djiuser_QkK1dMcDacYM, thank you for reaching us out and it is unfortunate to know that you are having hard time updating the firmware and linking the remote controller to the Mavic Mini. Have you tried to use the DJI Assistant 2 to update the RC and the Aircraft. Please follow the steps below on how to use the DJI Assistant 2.
1. Download the DJI Assistant 2 from the official website of DJI. You can refer to this link to download the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic mini (https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads) select the corresponding file format depending on your computer Operating system.
2. Install and Launch DJI Assistant 2.
3. Power on your Aircraft and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
4. Enter and Login your account in DJI Assistant 2 and select Mavic Mini.
5. Firmware list will showed up and select "Update" if it requires a new update or select "Refresh" if the firmware is updated and refresh to fix the issue.
6. During the update do not turn off the Aircraft or exit/remove the USB cable. Wait until it successfully completed the update/refresh and the Aircraft will turn off automatically.
7. You will need to do same process with the Remote Controller.

You can also check out the video below for the instructions on how to update/refresh firmware using DJI Assistant 2.

After doing the steps please try to link the RC and AC and let me know the result. Thank you.

2020-10-28
Use props
alessandromanu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38284 ft
Italy

Same problem for my Mavic Mini, I followed all the steps you write but no result. I posted my problem too.
2020-11-14
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-28 06:33
Hello djiuser_QkK1dMcDacYM, thank you for reaching us out and it is unfortunate to know that you are having hard time updating the firmware and linking the remote controller to the Mavic Mini. Have you tried to use the DJI Assistant 2 to update the RC and the Aircraft. Please follow the steps below on how to use the DJI Assistant 2.
1. Download the DJI Assistant 2 from the official website of DJI. You can refer to this link to download the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic mini (https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads) select the corresponding file format depending on your computer Operating system.
2. Install and Launch DJI Assistant 2.

Great information! Thank you.
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules