Activation confirmation?
1034 1 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jsux
lvl.1
Spain

Hello, I bought an Osmo pocket and run and activate it recently.
I have not recevid any confirmation on my email address.
I do not know if I made a mistake filling the address.
shuld I receive a confirmation email?
Is there a way to check it was registered?
thanks.
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Jsux, thank you for reaching us out. Have you seen a prompt after the activation about "Activation Success". If you have reached that part that refers the Osmo Pocket is activated successfully hence, you will need to start over the process. To guide you, kindly refer to the steps below.  

In addition, activating the Osmo Pocket doesn't require an email confirmation. The reason why you didn't able to receive an email for activation is because the server activated the mobile device information during the activation process.

1. Before activation download the DJI Mimo from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Power on the Osmo Pocket, remove the universal port's cover and mount the Smartphone Adapter.
3. Connect the mobile device to the Osmo Pocket with the smartphone adapter. DJI Mimo will automatically launch.
4. The app will automatically enter the activation screen and toggle on the "Upload device information" and tap Next.
5. A prompt will show "Please activate after login". Login your DJI Account.
6. Confirm the account you have login and tap "Activation". Keep your mobile phone connected to the internet so that the device will register with the server.
7. A prompt will show that the activation is success.

You can also refer to the video below for the step by step process. After doing the steps you can now use your Osmo Pocket. To further assist you I can check if the device is activated. Please send to me through personal message the serial number of your Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

2020-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules