garbage warrantee!
754 3 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lemonhead
lvl.1
United States

i bought the dji osmo 1.9 years ago with accidental damage warantee.. i barely used this unit and took it out 2 weeks ago and it did work  properly  at start up.. So i got a ticket and send it in. to my surprise i get this notice today.

What the point DJI for selling us the full on warrantee and then your going to charge me 88 dollars repair my unit.  What is the the point of the warrantee.. The module went out.. thats not from my use. i barely used this unit and this is what i get.. May be time to find other products to support..

thank a lot
Lemon

"Dear customer, We regret that the service is not covered by warranty based on the results of damage assessment, please find details listed below. We will either repair it or replace it with a product that’s new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. For more information, please visit (http://www.dji.com/service/policy)"

2020-10-28
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

You need to contact them and find out what the "results of damage assessment" are and why they aren't covered.
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're truly sorry to read your frustrations. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Upon checking with your case, the team had already sent your updated invoice to your email. Your service plan (Osmo Shield) has been honored.

You may also check the progress of your case online by inputting your case number. Thank you.
2020-10-28
Use props
lemonhead
lvl.1
United States

UPdate on the replaceent osmo.. took it out of the box.. and to my suprise the "new" dji unit is not working also.. "gimbal protection mode after 30 seconds of start up" sent it. back again... lets see if they double charge me this time.. yes been three months .. but was out of the state for work..

Lemon
2021-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules