4111 6 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Hi Forum,

May I ask if anyone here have taken P4P on a plane to Hong Kong ?
Is it allowed to fly in Hong Kong ?
Can it be boarded as a hand carry from an USA airport to Hong Kong, and back from  Hong Kong Airport to USA ?  I have a certain that I may be able to carry it from USA to HK, but not allow from HK back to USA.

Anyone has experience or knowledge on this ?

Thanks

2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drone AV. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best tips, information and recommendation here from our fellow DJI Co pilots who have travelled and brought there DJI Drone with them in Hong Kong. You may also check the local authorities or visit there website for additional information about the rules and regulation in flying the drone on the said country. In addition, you may try to learn about drone rules and regulations of Hong Kong on this website: https://www.dji.com/flyingtips/hk . Thank you.
2020-10-28
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Hi Stephen,

The link is very helpful.  Thanks.

I am thinking of taking Cathay Pacific from USA to HK and back.  But I have not been able to find the drone information yet.

Thanks
Sam.
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sam. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-10-29
Use props
DRONE MAJOR
lvl.2

United States

i think you can but 100% if will cost extra
2021-2-4
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Move on to the Mavic 3 .  Compact design will make travel enjoyable.  Mavic 2 Pro is rock solid.  I believe we are seeing the end of the mini line after seeing the horrible mini 3.  Useless for amateur photographers who will be spending a fair amount of time trying to figure out exposure.  “What the?  <BATTERY OVERLOAD WARNING>  Not know!”   <Landing>.  Thx dji.     Waiste of time.  I don’t actually know what will happen with mini 3 when it overheats.  But I’d have to believe it might be bad if I’m filming South Channel Lighthouse over a mile out over water.   Fish bait.  
2022-7-26
Use props
joyboy888
New

Pakistan

i am already use this its really great
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules