Registering a second drone
1027 3 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdamD1122
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11663 ft
United States

Can anyone explain the process of registering a second drone? The first one was easy, but I don't see a way on the FAA site that says something like, "add a drone here" kinda thing.

I guess this is a good problem to have.

The next question is, how do you remove a drone from your name or account?

Are there any pages on this topic that are current?

Thx!
2020-10-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can anyone explain the process of registering a second drone? The first one was easy, but I don't see a way on the FAA site that says something like, "add a drone here" kinda thing.
If you are asking about recreational drone registration, when you registered, you never provided any details of your first drone.
The FAA doesn't know what drone it is or its serial number.

That's because you never registered any drone, you registered yourself as a drone owner and your registration is good for as many drones as you have.

The next question is, how do you remove a drone from your name or account?
That's probably obvious now.

2020-10-29
Use props
AdamD1122
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11663 ft
United States

Haha!!! That's awesome. It's been a few years so if forgot some of those details. I need to go back to school.

Thank you!
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello AdamD1122, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. I'm glad that your concern has been answered by Labroides at comment #2. Regarding FAA registration might as well contact them so that you can get the complete details they require. If you have any questions or inquiries do not hesitate to post here in DJI Forum. Always fly safe! Thank you for your support.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules