Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alloffroad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hello,

I tried to use both of my Drones Mavic Zoom and now Mavic Air 2 with my smart remote, but switching between Drones (obviously one one Drone connected and used at the time) proves rather difficult so I tried to use my original Mavic Air 2 remote but since I connected MA2 with Smart Remote it won't recognise its own remote anymore. How can I re-link the original remote again so it's recognised?

Also the previous MavicAir I could charge via the build in USB port that features is gone????

2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there alloffroad. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with the connection with the original remote of the DJI Mavic Air 2. We can try to undergo the 2 methods of relinking the remote to the aircraft. Using the DJI Fly App or suing the combination buttons. For you to have a reference on how to undergo the process, you may refer to this official video tutorial we have for you.

Regarding the inquiry about the USB port, are you referring to charging the mobile device when it is connected to the remote?
2020-10-29
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

"Also the previous MavicAir I could charge via the build in USB port that features is gone????"

Yes.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules