1255 3 2020-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0ad84d23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 469974 ft
Poland

Hi,
after taking off, I flew about 20m to a height of 15m, I started ActiveTrack and while changing the tracking settings I looked up and suddenly the drone fell to the ground, the battery does not respond at all when turned on, after connecting to the original charger, the battery still does not respond and the charger shows a solid red light. I did test flights to check if it was the battery fault, the other two batteries are working fine, but often the connection between the drone and the controller disappears during the flight. To sum up, the gimbal does not hold the horizon after this accident, despite calibration, the connection is often interrupted during the flight, the "Gimbal Motor Overload" warning appears, the battery does not work at all.

UPDATE

I was just trying to charge the damaged battery, it turned out that it started working. Can I send it for inspection in this case?

I selected "Mavic 2 Zoom Whole Product Set" in the shipping option
does it mean that I can also send a defective battery? If not, how is it to be diagnosed as good or not?

2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry about the accident. For safety concerns, it is not recommended to ship a severely damaged battery (e.g., a swollen or leaking battery), if so, please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with a photo and the serial number, our team will help to check and provide further assistance. If the battery is in good shape, you can send it in together with the drone for a diagnosis. Thanks.

2020-10-29
Use props
fans0ad84d23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 469974 ft
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-29 00:10
Hi there, I'm sorry about the accident. For safety concerns, it is not recommended to ship a severely damaged battery (e.g., a swollen or leaking battery), if so, please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with a photo and the serial number, our team will help to check and provide further assistance. If the battery is in good shape, you can send it in together with the drone for a diagnosis. Thanks.

Thank You!
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules