Inspire 2, Android
750 1 2020-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamhw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This one was new to me but maybe others know about it but I'm just putting it out there so people don't get caught out in this situation.

I did a custom unlock for an authorisation zone via the DJI site which was fine. However, when I went to import it into the aircraft under General settings, there was no unlocking license option - I fumbled about for ages rebooting, searching forums etc - it was only when I asked a friend to look at theirs that I realised what was happening. Whilst I was using the app on a Samsung tablet, he was on an Apple device and it was showing - so it looks to me like an issue with DJI and Android (another one) - it's on this basis that I can't afford anymore hiccups so am wanting to go for an apple device instead - any advice on which one to go for?

Many thanks

2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there adamhw. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. If you are still experiencing this issue. Kindly send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules