1104 5 2020-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse63f1fdc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228425 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The process for refunds directly from DJI are really poor.I ordered the OSMO Pocket 2 for £469. It waas not despatched 5 days later so I just cancelled to see if I could get it elsewhere. Instead of refunding me the bank said they took the money. I've been on the phone to DJI but they have no customer service department so had to use the Online chat thing... they just said I needed to email DJI. I have done so and sit here wondering if I'm ever going to get my money back. I feel a bit powerless and robbed tbh. I thought DJI were a reliable company.

Perhaps buying only from Amazon is the best way forward so you at least get your money back straight away.

Pretty disappointed.
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, the refund has been completed today, kindly check again to see if you have received it or not. Please keep me updated, thanks.

By the way, you mentioned that you have been on the phone with DJI but no customer service department available, may I know details about it? Please let me know which phone did you call and let me know your phone number, I'd like to help to check it so we can keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks.
2020-10-29
Use props
fanse63f1fdc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228425 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-29 04:55
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, the refund has been completed today, kindly please check again to see if you have received it or not. Please keep me updated, thanks.

By the way, you mentioned that you have been on the phone with DJI but no customer service department available, may I know details about it? Please let me know which phone did you call and let me know your phone number, I'd like to help to check it so we can keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks.

Hi - thank you. I called the number on the website:
https://www.dji.com/uk/support UK number: +44 2076603037 Oprion 2 for case queries.
I was told i was through to tech support and they couldnt help me I needed to speak to someone via the online chat.
So, I did that and after nearly 15 minutes explaiing everything again they said I needed to email: onlinepayment@dji.com which i did attaching proof the money had been taken. They got back to me quite quickly and said I had to wait 5 days before I'd be refunded.
The thing is I WANT the camera but waiting 5 days+ just to have it dispatched with no email updates explaining when that would be was frustrating. So I decided to refund and try elsewhere. - sadly its not for sale elsewhere either yet. So, I think I'll wait for the new Insta360 instead. I think Im done with DJI for a bit.
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fanse63f1fdc Posted at 10-29 09:06
Hi - thank you. I called the number on the website:
https://www.dji.com/uk/support UK number: +44 2076603037 Oprion 2 for case queries.
I was told i was through to tech support and they couldnt help me I needed to speak to someone via the online chat.

We are truly sorry to read your feedback and frustrations. We will inform the team designated to further assist you with your refund and attend to your email the soonest time possible. Thank you again for your patience.
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_YI2IJejVXWDO
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-29 04:55
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, the refund has been completed today, kindly check again to see if you have received it or not. Please keep me updated, thanks.

By the way, you mentioned that you have been on the phone with DJI but no customer service department available, may I know details about it? Please let me know which phone did you call and let me know your phone number, I'd like to help to check it so we can keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks.

how I am allowed to create a new thread? i am not being authorized.
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_YI2IJejVXWDO Posted at 11-30 12:09
how I am allowed to create a new thread? i am not being authorized.

DJI Susan has replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 164&pid=2356342, thanks.
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules