Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just and FYI...

I used the DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom on my PC to upgrade the firmware to V01.00.5200. However, when I launched the DJI Go 4 APP on my iPhone it says the same firmware is available to update. I never got the notification from the DJI GO app before that an update was available.
I performed the update using the DJI GO 4 APP and now the controller reports the firmware is up-to-date.

Is this behavior to be expected?

Thank you,
Dennis Derringer

2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Dennis D, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. When you update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 you will need to perform the firmware update on both the Aircraft and the Remote controller. If you just update the Aircraft with the DJI Assistant 2 it is normal that will get a notification to your mobile device for a firmware update when you open it and showing the same firmware version but that update will be applied to the remote controller.

Just a quick video here for you regarding firmware update for additional information.

Fly safe! Thank you for your support.

2020-10-29
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

My understanding is we need to downgrade the firmware and make a frankin firmware BUT my drone is still on FW v01.03.0400 which i believe is one of the earliest so im guessing i do not need to do this step?

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules