Matrice 300 H20T Recording Issue
930 1 2020-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CPD3020
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I am in law enforcement and we fly a Matrice 300 w/H20T for SWAT operations.  We recently received the drone and found a HUGE issue with video recording as we are observing.

Apparently, if you start the video recording and then swith to WIDE / IR / ZOOM cameras (any of them) the recording stops.  You then have to remember to press record again.  Many times we are switching between the cameras frequently and I would really like it to just keep recording.  The H20T records all 3 cameras everytime you press record anyways, so I don't know of a reason of why it would want to stop.

Does anyone have a work around or know if DJI is going to update to correct this?  I know you can screen record, but the screen recording becomes a little choppy.

Thank you,
Shane Bassett
2020-10-29
Use props
DerMudder
lvl.1

Germany

Anyway, I can tell you that this is not normal. We have recently acquired a 300/H20T as a SAR drone and the camera recording 4 videos in simultaneous.
Wide, Zoom, Thermal and "Controller-View" (What you see on your controller, but without the HUD)

Which SD card do you use? Maybe the writing speed is too slow that it always aborts?

Otherwise. We once accidentally changed the recording settings. Better said the settings were changed without us knowing anything about the menu. You can specify in the camera settings from which camera he should take the pictures/videos. Maybe something has changed here too?
2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules