no video file
905 8 2020-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mandoman42
lvl.2
United States

I recently purchased the ronin sc to use with my sony a7lll.  When I hit the record button on the sc, it says my a7lll is in record mode, but when I put the card in my computer there is no video file.  When I take the camera off the gimbal and record, it works. Anyone else have this problem?
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi mandoman42, just to double confirm, when you pressed the record button on the SC, the camera also display it was recording, but no video was recorded, right?
Was it reproducible? If so, please use a phone and record the issue, provide it to us to double-check.
At the same time, please check if starting recording within the DJI Ronin app is normal. Thank you.
2020-10-29
Use props
mandoman42
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-29 22:07
Hi mandoman42, just to double confirm, when you pressed the record button on the SC, the camera also display it was recording, but no video was recorded, right?
Was it reproducible? If so, please use a phone and record the issue, provide it to us to double-check.
At the same time, please check if starting recording within the DJI Ronin app is normal. Thank you.

Will do...thank you
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please keep us updated.
2020-10-30
Use props
mandoman42
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-30 18:51
Please keep us updated.

Mystery solved.  I discovered  that there was a video on the card.  But it doesn't show up on my computer. So I'm thinking it's a computer problem?....
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mandoman42 Posted at 11-19 20:24
Mystery solved.  I discovered  that there was a video on the card.  But it doesn't show up on my computer. So I'm thinking it's a computer problem?....

Thank you for your update, you may get a copy first and check it again on your computer to see if it is related to your computer.
2020-11-19
Use props
mandoman42
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-19 23:08
Thank you for your update, you may get a copy first and check it again on your computer to see if it is related to your computer.

revisiting this.  When I hit the REC button on my Camera (Sony a7lll) it records a video that shows up on my computer.  when I hit REC on the Ronin-S,  the REC light activates on the camera, yet There's no video file on the card...any ideas??
2020-12-19
Use props
mandoman42
lvl.2
United States

mandoman42 Posted at 12-19 10:11
revisiting this.  When I hit the REC button on my Camera (Sony a7lll) it records a video that shows up on my computer.  when I hit REC on the Ronin-S,  the REC light activates on the camera, yet There's no video file on the card...any ideas??

problem solved...wrong cable
2020-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mandoman42 Posted at 12-19 10:29
problem solved...wrong cable

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the problem has been solved, hope everything goes smoothly. Have a nice day.
2020-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules