Upgraded app dji pilot 1.2.0 unstable
957 5 2015-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

I upgraded from a few days the app dji pilot to 1.2.0 and I've noticed that it has become very unstable since the first version, closes or crashes very often, I use Android 4.2.0, may be because I have not updated p3 and radio ???
greetings and thanks

2015-6-26
Use props
jobes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25446 ft
United States

Did the upgrade here hope all goes well

What's New in Version 1.2.0

- Added support for the Matrice 100 flying platform
- Added center point reference in Camera View
- Added option to upgrade the remote controller firmware via the DJI Pilot app*
- Various bug fixes
2015-6-26
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

I just updated the app is not yet the phantom 3 and the radio
2015-6-26
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

asfodelo42 Posted at 2015-6-27 00:41
I just updated the app is not yet the phantom 3 and the radio

Try Turning off the vps system toggle it on and off once or twice then turn it off and leave it off,  Your 4.4.2 should be fine,  You may or may not have to upgrade the bird and remote ,  Some one will post some info for you I'm sure
2015-6-26
Use props
diegorosared
New

Italy

App DJI Pilot after about 5 minutes of flight at a distance less than 50 meters for the video signal, the smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy S5 which is dimensioned on site dji that is fully compatible but it is not.
Then tested app dji with Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 8 "and here instead app goes directly to crash.

Now after all that can ever wondered which costs 3 that the Phantom is not a toy has an app ridiculous and not performing?
CREEPY

2015-7-15
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

diegorosared Posted at 2015-7-15 22:34
App DJI Pilot after about 5 minutes of flight at a distance less than 50 meters for the video signal ...

should make an average of those who have problems with the stability of the app dji and smartphone tablet I use, the first version of the app was more stable with the update seems worse, but thanks to the advice today will try to hibernate all of my app notes 2 sansung for vefere what changes
2015-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules