DJI Flight simulator
1615 5 2020-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Freddie flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331 ft

United Kingdom

I've tried to dowload the DJI flight simulator to try on a free trial but I can't get it to install. I get all the way to verification then it fails. I'm on windows 10.  Any help appreciated.

Screenshot of error code

Screenshot of error code
2020-10-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Freddie flyer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to install the installation package to a disk with sufficient space. A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the DJI Flight Simulator. Please run the Flight Simulator on the required system. Thank you.

2020-11-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-1 22:32
Hello there Freddie flyer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to install the installation package to a disk with sufficient space. A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the DJI Flight Simulator. Please run the Flight Simulator on the required system. Thank you.

[view_image]

Cool - thanks for the info Stephen
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

A J Posted at 11-3 02:11
Cool - thanks for the info Stephen

Hi there A J. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is my pleasure to assist all of our DJI members with there inquiries and concerns. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-11-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 03:19
Hi there A J. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is my pleasure to assist all of our DJI members with there inquiries and concerns. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

Thanks Stephen
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules