707 3 2020-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rhyno0688
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14190 ft
United States

Hello there,

I have used the Inspire 1 with the x5r a few times in the last week shooting both photos and videos without a problem. Yesterday, I was on a shoot and when I pulled the photos on the computer and tried to edit both lightroom and photoshop won't recognize the files. Lightroom will display the photo but say "It depends on an unsupported case" when I look at the photo. The videos I took yesterday have no problem playing, the photos and videos I took this morning, I have no problem with, only the photos from last night. Additional info: I was only using the micro sd card.
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Rhyno0688, thank you for reaching us out and I'm sorry this has caused you. Have you tried to use a different software to open the photos and see if it works. Ensure that you are using Class 10 or UHS-1 rating of micro SD card. To isolate the issue may I know if you have a different SD card that you can use and try to capture a photo and check if it is same issue. Please keep us posted so that we can assist you further. Thank you.
2020-10-30
Use props
Rhyno0688
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 13:28
Hello Rhyno0688, thank you for reaching us out and I'm sorry this has caused you. Have you tried to use a different software to open the photos and see if it works. Ensure that you are using Class 10 or UHS-1 rating of micro SD card. To isolate the issue may I know if you have a different SD card that you can use and try to capture a photo and check if it is same issue. Please keep us posted so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

I have used both Photoshop and Lightroom to open the photos and neither would allow me to edit the photos. The Micro SD card has been used several times in a GoPro and in the X5r camera without issue and it is only the one day (9 photos total) that won't open. The photos from earlier in the week and the day after open just fine.
2020-10-31
Use props
Rhyno0688
lvl.1
United States

UPDATE: I found out that the lens I was using was the issue. Is there any chance in saving the files knowing this? I was using the Lumix 25mm F/1.7 in case that info is needed.
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules