Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Force Pro compatible ?
385 8 2020-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DFrankowski
lvl.1
Canada

Hey All,
I'm trying to see if the Froce Pro will work with a RS2?
Hopefull there is a way, but hard to find out info that explains how.

THanks !
2020-10-30
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.1
Canada

FROCE PRO WITH RS2 COMPATIBLE?

I'm wondering if you can use Force Pro with the RS2?

Any help is appreacited!
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DFrankowski, DJI Force Pro is currently not supported. However, it will be supported in a future firmware update. Please stay tuned to the firmware release notes on DJI's official website. Thank you.
2020-10-30
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-30 20:30
Hi DFrankowski, DJI Force Pro is currently not supported. However, it will be supported in a future firmware update. Please stay tuned to the firmware release notes on DJI's official website. Thank you.

Thanks DJI Susan,
OK I'll wait for the update, as I want to use this on cable cam.
How do you connect the Force Pro to the RS2?
What cable its needed and was that included on the Rs2 combo package I purchased?

I've seen some posts about the RS1 that say they needed different cable that wasn't included.

Appreciate your time !
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DFrankowski Posted at 11-2 09:58
Thanks DJI Susan,
OK I'll wait for the update, as I want to use this on cable cam.
How do you connect the Force Pro to the RS2?

Hi DFrankowski, sorry for the late response. I had confirmed with the engineers. Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed.
2020-11-8
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-8 22:22
Hi DFrankowski, sorry for the late response. I had confirmed with the engineers. Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed.

Hi Susan,
I appreciate your time, but I still have a bit of confusion on the exact setup you say
" Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed".
Is this 4pin cable  included with my Force Pro or RS2?

I dont want to set up incorrect as it has warnings about that with the Force.
Thanks!
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DFrankowski Posted at 11-30 11:48
Hi Susan,
I appreciate your time, but I still have a bit of confusion on the exact setup you say
" Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed".

Hi there, the 4PIN cable is not included in the Force Pro, you may need to purchase it from DJI Store, https://store.dji.com/product/ro ... or-ronin-mx-srw-60g

Now the Force Pro has been able to be connected to the RS2, connect the DJI Wireless Receiver to the 4PIN port of the external focus wheel on the RS2, make sure that the focus wheel and wireless receiver have been set to the CAN position.
2020-12-8
Use props
fans8488cbed
New

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-8 23:10
Hi there, the 4PIN cable is not included in the Force Pro, you may need to purchase it from DJI Store, https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx-can-cable-for-ronin-mx-srw-60g

Now the Force Pro has been able to be connected to the RS2, connect the DJI Wireless Receiver to the 4PIN port of the external focus wheel on the RS2, make sure that the focus wheel and wireless receiver have been set to the CAN position.

Hi Susan is it now confirmed to be working? RS2 is Force Pro compatible?

Is there any other way without using the external focus wheel?
1-6 03:12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8488cbed Posted at 1-6 03:12
Hi Susan is it now confirmed to be working? RS2 is Force Pro compatible?

Is there any other way without using the external focus wheel?

Yes, now Force Pro is working with RS2, the external focus wheel is needed.
1-6 06:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules