Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Force Pro compatible ?
5957 16 2020-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

Hey All,
I'm trying to see if the Froce Pro will work with a RS2?
Hopefull there is a way, but hard to find out info that explains how.

THanks !
2020-10-30
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

FROCE PRO WITH RS2 COMPATIBLE?

I'm wondering if you can use Force Pro with the RS2?

Any help is appreacited!
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DFrankowski, DJI Force Pro is currently not supported. However, it will be supported in a future firmware update. Please stay tuned to the firmware release notes on DJI's official website. Thank you.
2020-10-30
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-30 20:30
Hi DFrankowski, DJI Force Pro is currently not supported. However, it will be supported in a future firmware update. Please stay tuned to the firmware release notes on DJI's official website. Thank you.

Thanks DJI Susan,
OK I'll wait for the update, as I want to use this on cable cam.
How do you connect the Force Pro to the RS2?
What cable its needed and was that included on the Rs2 combo package I purchased?

I've seen some posts about the RS1 that say they needed different cable that wasn't included.

Appreciate your time !
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DFrankowski Posted at 11-2 09:58
Thanks DJI Susan,
OK I'll wait for the update, as I want to use this on cable cam.
How do you connect the Force Pro to the RS2?

Hi DFrankowski, sorry for the late response. I had confirmed with the engineers. Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed.
2020-11-8
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-8 22:22
Hi DFrankowski, sorry for the late response. I had confirmed with the engineers. Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed.

Hi Susan,
I appreciate your time, but I still have a bit of confusion on the exact setup you say
" Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed".
Is this 4pin cable  included with my Force Pro or RS2?

I dont want to set up incorrect as it has warnings about that with the Force.
Thanks!
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DFrankowski Posted at 11-30 11:48
Hi Susan,
I appreciate your time, but I still have a bit of confusion on the exact setup you say
" Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver with the Focus Wheel. A 4PIN cable is needed".

Hi there, the 4PIN cable is not included in the Force Pro, you may need to purchase it from DJI Store, https://store.dji.com/product/ro ... or-ronin-mx-srw-60g

Now the Force Pro has been able to be connected to the RS2, connect the DJI Wireless Receiver to the 4PIN port of the external focus wheel on the RS2, make sure that the focus wheel and wireless receiver have been set to the CAN position.
2020-12-8
Use props
fans8488cbed
New

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-8 23:10
Hi there, the 4PIN cable is not included in the Force Pro, you may need to purchase it from DJI Store, https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx-can-cable-for-ronin-mx-srw-60g

Now the Force Pro has been able to be connected to the RS2, connect the DJI Wireless Receiver to the 4PIN port of the external focus wheel on the RS2, make sure that the focus wheel and wireless receiver have been set to the CAN position.

Hi Susan is it now confirmed to be working? RS2 is Force Pro compatible?

Is there any other way without using the external focus wheel?
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8488cbed Posted at 1-6 03:12
Hi Susan is it now confirmed to be working? RS2 is Force Pro compatible?

Is there any other way without using the external focus wheel?

Yes, now Force Pro is working with RS2, the external focus wheel is needed.
2021-1-6
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 1-6 06:07
Yes, now Force Pro is working with RS2, the external focus wheel is needed.

Hi DJI Susan,
I have purchased the focus wheel and the proper 4 pin cable from your previous post.
I have set up the RS2 and paired it to the Force Pro.
But after many hours working with it and reading the manuals and watching video online.
Something is not right.
It's not even close to staying one-one with my movements .
The gimbals is not responding the the dial inputs when I raise or lower the PTR wheels on Force unit.
For example when I set roll to 0 the system still mimics my roll movement.
They dont change how the gimbal reacts.

Is there something I am missing in the the set up?
I've calibrated the Force compass.

Your time is very much appreciated
2021-2-22
Use props
lohmatij
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1667812 ft
Russia

Hi, I have the same problem — after successfull connection of Force Pro to RS2 I can't use it normally: Ronin is WAY TOO slow. 360 degrees pan on Force Pro translates to 90 degree pan on Ronin. Pan/Tilt/Roll knobs on Force Pro are NOT doing anything (in a "Speed" mode),  "Position" mode doesn't work at all!

WIreless receiver and Force Pro are in CAN/Ronin mode, when in SBUS I can dial PTR knobs to zero, but the maximum 100 percent speed is the same (very slow) as in CAN mode.

Please fix this!
2021-3-12
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

lohmatij Posted at 3-12 05:29
Hi, I have the same problem — after successfull connection of Force Pro to RS2 I can't use it normally: Ronin is WAY TOO slow. 360 degrees pan on Force Pro translates to 90 degree pan on Ronin. Pan/Tilt/Roll knobs on Force Pro are NOT doing anything (in a "Speed" mode),  "Position" mode doesn't work at all!

WIreless receiver and Force Pro are in CAN/Ronin mode, when in SBUS I can dial PTR knobs to zero, but the maximum 100 percent speed is the same (very slow) as in CAN mode.

Hey lohmatij,
I was able to work it out and get it working better.
I'll post how once I'm back at office. But think I got it figured.
2021-3-12
Use props
DFrankowski
lvl.2
Canada

Hi, I have the same problem — after successfull connection of Force Pro to RS2 I can't use it normally: Ronin is WAY TOO slow. 360 degrees pan on Force Pro translates to 90 degree pan on Ronin. Pan/Tilt/Roll knobs on Force Pro are NOT doing anything (in a "Speed" mode),  "Position" mode doesn't work at all!

Hey
try Turing you joystick speed up to use force pro.  I had to mess with it to get it to sync up properly but is working OK
2021-3-21
Use props
Iphiow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
France

Hi, I have the same problem — after successfull connection of Force Pro to RS2 I can't use it normally: Ronin is WAY TOO slow. 360 degrees pan on Force Pro translates to 90 degree pan on Ronin. Pan/Tilt/Roll knobs on Force Pro are NOT doing anything (in a "Speed" mode),  "Position" mode doesn't work at all!

Hello,
To the RS2 screen, go to the down menu, set the speed joystick to 100.
Did you find the solution to use the position mode please ?
2021-11-16
Use props
Iphiow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
France

Iphiow Posted at 11-16 13:34
Hello,
To the RS2 screen, go to the down menu, set the speed joystick to 100.
Did you find the solution to use the position mode please ?

DJI support response concerning the position mode with the RS2 :
" The reason for this phenomenon is that somatosensory is connected to RS 2 through the receiver and can only control gimbal's actions.
Speed, position and other parameter control can only be achieved on Ronin 2.
Therefore, if you use the RS 2 gimbal, you could only control the direction movement and not adjust any parameters.
Therefore, the gimbal cannot respond to your control in position mode. "
2021-11-26
Use props
Vincent25
New

France

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-11-8 22:22

Hello

I just bought a DJI RS2 and a Force Pro based on this topic but i cannot understand how to setup this because all tutorial are related for other DJI models. Could you explain in few words what of the multiple cable to use between what and what and how to configure?

I have seen and seen again this tutorial but cannot apply to RS two : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH1eWbNiQjQ
2022-1-31
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Vincent25 Posted at 1-31 01:08
Hello

I just bought a DJI RS2 and a Force Pro based on this topic but i cannot understand how to setup this because all tutorial are related for other DJI models. Could you explain in few words what of the multiple cable to use between what and what and how to configure?

and have also the external focus wheel?

https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-focus-wheel

and this cable?

https://store.dji.com/product/ro ... or-ronin-mx-srw-60g
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules