Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rc can't connect to mobile device
7801 11 2020-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LunaRoks
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello

Brand new mavic air 2 , flown a couple of times with it 20 minutes or so, today tried to use it and keep getting rc can't coneect to mobile device

Mobile is an S8 and it worked ok previously

When I connect mobile to RC with usb-c cable the charging warning on the mobile keeps popping up every 5 seconds

Tried reinstalling DJIFly still no go

is it faulty already ?

Bruno
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello LunaRoks, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Kindly refer to the steps below to ensure that the mobile device is connected to the remote controller.

1. Disconnect and reconnect the Micro USB cable (from the mobile phone and the remote controller). Wait 10 seconds before reconnecting the Micro USB cable.
2. Restart the remote controller.
3. Try to reinstall the app and restart the mobile device. Then try connecting again.
4. If you have a different device like an iOS that can be used please check if that is working fine to isolate the issue.
5. You may need to enable USB debugging. Follow the steps below:
a. Navigate this from your mobile phone: Settings > Developer options.
(If Developer options is not available) Do this instead: Settings > About phone > Software information then tap Build number seven times.
b. Ensure the 'Developer options' switch (upper-right) is turned on
c. From the Debugging section, tap USB debugging to turn on or off.
d. If prompted, tap OK to confirm.
6. Lastly ensure that the firmware is at the current version. You can check it under the Camera view of the DJI Fly app then tap three dots on the upper right corner. General settings then About.

If the issue persist, please get in touch with our DJI support team for us to be able to help you further. Proper resolution will be given you can refer to their support link page https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. Please keep us posted for further help and thank you.
2020-10-30
Use props
LunaRoks
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 12:27
Hello LunaRoks, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Kindly refer to the steps below to ensure that the mobile device is connected to the remote controller.

1. Disconnect and reconnect the Micro USB cable (from the mobile phone and the remote controller). Wait 10 seconds before reconnecting the Micro USB cable.

Hi, tried it, not working

And in the "About" tab I cannot see any version at all all options are NA and if I check for firmware updates it pops up message of aircraft not connected

Edit- Forgot to mntion, tried connecting the rc to another S8 phone, and it shows exactly the same problem charging info with percentage of charge on phone popus up every 5 seconds like it appears to be reseting connection, and when I disconnect cable phone dims up a little, nothing else
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LunaRoks Posted at 10-30 17:35
Hi, tried it, not working

And in the "About" tab I cannot see any version at all all options are NA and if I check for firmware updates it pops up message of aircraft not connected

Hi LunaRoks, my apologies if the issue didn't fix. You will need to ensure that the Aircraft and the Remote controller are connected to each other. To link them you can follow this steps below.
1. Turn on the Aircraft and the Remote controller.
2. Simultaneously press and hold the two customizable button and the Photo/Video button (Shutter/record) at the top.
3. You will hear a beeping sound from the Remote controller.
4. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft for atleast four seconds until the beeping sound is gone. That means the remote controller and the Aircraft are now link.

You can now try and connect the mobile device using the cable and see if it is working. You can also refer to the video tutorial below on how to link the remote controller to the aircraft.
If the issue persist. Please contact our DJI Support. Thank you.

2020-11-2
Use props
LunaRoks
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello
I did it again just now and still not working.
Anyway the drone is connected to the remote I can control it, just not to the remote and I get the red notice on the app Rc not connected to mobile device.

This is definitely not working
2020-11-2
Use props
fernando_s971
lvl.2

Brazil

Any updates on that?
6-15 11:55
Use props
LunaRoks
lvl.1

Portugal

Yes remote was faulty, sent it back got replacement
6-15 20:01
Use props
djiuser_VOKcut6k8bSc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76227 ft
Zambia

I have the exact same problem. Rc won't connect to phone, just happened out of the blue too after working for about 2months.
Tried all of the above, but no luck, must assume it is a faulty remote. Problem being that I am busy on a road trip through Africa, so not sure I will get much support around here.
7-3 23:06
Use props
djiuser_aJPxZ2QXqx6z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12677 ft
Canada

Same here with the Mini 2 and Samsung S10e
8-23 09:55
Use props
djiuser_Sv3tLjln0zfS
New

Nigeria

fernando_s971 Posted at 6-15 11:55
Any updates on that?

Rc not connecting to android phone and av used them together b4 now
10-15 20:13
Use props
ManiJay
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here. Mavic Air 2 and all of a sudden the phone is not connecting to the drone. I can fly it with in sight but nothing else. My phone is a Galaxy S21 Ultra.

It used to work with my Galaxy S10+ but I haven't flown it in about 9 months and since changed the phone and I have no access to my S10+ anymore. This is the only thing that changed and I need the drone in a week for travel [which is the whole reason why I bought it]. Help!
10-31 08:59
Use props
Spoonz
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi, just bought myself the Mini 2, experiencing the very same problem, any help here. I use a Samsung A8 2018 with an Android 9 ops system.
11-4 05:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules