Sweden

I updated the aircraft firmware through assistant 2 and suddenly it works again
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_aeiKCUbJXGPw Posted at 9-21 02:57
I updated the aircraft firmware through assistant 2 and suddenly it works again

Perfect. I'm glad to know you are able to resolve it. If ever you need further assistance you can contact us using the following link: https://support.dji.com/. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-22
Use props
djiuser_13b5omPVgtYV
New

Belgium

My mini 3 pro with c5 controller is not even 1 year old.
Since the last update it has been 3 min in the air and all of a sudden my phone disconnected in mid air.
I tried everything what is said in these comments.
Nothing worked.
My private Samsung s23 doesn't connect since the last update.
My iPhone 12 pro has no problems but it's a working phone so I can not use it.
Please help.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_13b5omPVgtYV Posted at 12-18 11:42
My mini 3 pro with c5 controller is not even 1 year old.
Since the last update it has been 3 min in the air and all of a sudden my phone disconnected in mid air.
I tried everything what is said in these comments.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, does it connect for a moment and then suddenly disconnects? Thank you.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_13b5omPVgtYV
New

Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 19:56
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, does it connect for a moment and then suddenly disconnects? Thank you.

Hi,
It connects and then my phone says the charging is to slow and disconnects again, time after time.
Changed the cable, tried updating again,tried the development setting on my phone, usb debugging everything.
But strange thing is it stopped working mid air.
And with an iPhone it works also. And my s23 still connects with Android play and Bluetooth and wifi for Al the rest that I use it for.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_13b5omPVgtYV Posted at 12-19 10:53
Hi,
It connects and then my phone says the charging is to slow and disconnects again, time after time.
Changed the cable, tried updating again,tried the development setting on my phone, usb debugging everything.

Thank you for your feedback. If it works using a different phone, this is due to compatibility issues between your phone and the remote controller.  You can try refreshing the remote's firmware using DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-20
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59406 ft
Colombia

I have the same issue, I would need help.
2-29 12:32
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59406 ft
Colombia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-20 01:36
Thank you for your feedback. If it works using a different phone, this is due to compatibility issues between your phone and the remote controller.  You can try refreshing the remote's firmware using DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series. Thank you for your understanding.

Does not help for me
2-29 12:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you experiencing the same as the original poster?  Have you already tried the procedures on reply 2# by DJI Paladin? Thank you.
3-2 01:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules