Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RavenEye Sony A7S III Not Suppoted
2717 7 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DBounce
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Recently I purchased the new DJI roninRSC2 Pro Package that included the RavenEye transmitter. While I am able to get video signal out of the Sony A7S3, none of the controls for the camera actually work from the DJI app. When will support for the Sony a seven S3 be added to the rave and I?
2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, we are sorry for the product experience with RavenEye. Currently we are working on the compatibility testing on the RavenEye with the Sony A7S3, please keep an eye on our product page and the release note section for further updates. Sorry again for bringing any inconvenience on your case.
2020-11-3
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to plug it into the charging port of the raveneye, not the RSS port until they release an update.
2020-11-4
Use props
Corsair2814
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40144 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any update on the A7S III?
2020-12-30
Use props
mikewech
lvl.1
United States

me too and getting frustrated with all the issues. Sales people love to sell and don't tell you about compatibility, software and hardware issues.
2021-3-6
Use props
mikewech
lvl.1
United States

Is there a firmware update?
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_MzoRO4XyOwvB
New

Ireland

I can't even get an image on my phone from the raven eye with the a7siii, had full functionality with the GH5 and Rsc2/Raveneye combo. Can't get anywhere with the a7siii
2021-4-22
Use props
ivamoswp.pl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 880991 ft
  • >>>
Poland

djiuser_MzoRO4XyOwvB Posted at 4-22 05:09
I can't even get an image on my phone from the raven eye with the a7siii, had full functionality with the GH5 and Rsc2/Raveneye combo. Can't get anywhere with the a7siii

Connect the A7S III and Ronin with the USB C and set the camera for PC remote.  And you can control it in Raven Eye app.
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules