DJI PLEASE! PLEASE improve the MiMo app for Android!
813 5 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sam N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269872 ft
Canada

I have been looking at getting the OM4 so i downloaded the MiMo app just to see how the user interface looks. a few things i noticed is that:
1 you cant record to a Micro SD card
2 the user interface is not very good on android

DJI Please fix this. The DJI fly app is beautiful so i know you can do better

You put all this effort into the ads and the hardware so please put some into your software (on all devices)
From what ive seen on YouTube the app and experiance is much better on your camara gimbles so how about improve the experiance for us beginers who may not have enough in the bank

I will be holding off on buying a OM4 untill the MiMo app is actually good on android.
If this isnt fixed soon i will be buying a Different smartphone gimble
2020-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great suggestion.
2020-11-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good suggestion
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Sam N. Thank you for reaching us regarding the feedback on the DJI Mimo App for your DJI OM4 and I'm sorry to know that you are having an issues with the user interface of it. Rest assured that this feedback will be forwarded to our corresponding team. With regards to the save path of the photos and video. Please be advised that for android devices, we have an option to save it on the SD card or Internal storage but it will depend on what kind of Android device/model the user has and if it does not have the option to save it on the SD card, I'm sorry to say that the said device does not support it currently. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-1
Use props
Sam N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269872 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-1 02:47
Hello there Sam N. Thank you for reaching us regarding the feedback on the DJI Mimo App for your DJI OM4 and I'm sorry to know that you are having an issues with the user interface of it. Rest assured that this feedback will be forwarded to our corresponding team. With regards to the save path of the photos and video. Please be advised that for android devices, we have an option to save it on the SD card or Internal storage but it will depend on what kind of Android device/model the user has and if it does not have the option to save it on the SD card, I'm sorry to say that the said device does not support it currently. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Maybe im just not looking in the right place. i have a samsung galaxy S8
2020-11-1
Use props
gcurtis
New
United States

Sam N Posted at 11-1 05:03
Maybe im just not looking in the right place. i have a samsung galaxy S8

Go to setting - Apps - scroll to to MiMo app - tap it - look for storage - if it says internal, tap it and you should see Storage used - click change and select SD card. Please note this might vary a bit I have the S20 Ultra. But I hope it helps!
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules