677 13 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
savanoch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6640 ft

Colombia

Good morning everyone!

Once I end my flight, y get my MicroSD card and move all the pictures to my laptop. How ever, once I open the folder in my computer, several images start to change and get this multiple color lines [picture attached], so the picture gets damaged and I lose a lot of information for processing.

1. Why is this happenning? 2. How can I prevent this to happen? 3. Is there any way to repair damaged images? 1.PNG
2020-10-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

What type of SD card are you using, make sure it is a U3 card, needs to be able to write 4K to it.
2020-10-31
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

HI Savanoch,

Did you format the sd card on your drone or on your pc?
The best practise is always format on the device on which you are writing the pictures, this is your camera or in this case your drone.
2020-10-31
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

A2 class cards by SanDisk seem to be the best from my experience.  I have found they perform better than the Samsung EVO +.
2020-10-31
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

San Disk Extreme Pro A2  U3  nuff said.
However.....if the SD Card does not solve the issue....then have DJI review your camera.  You can also try reinstalling your firmware.

Randy
2020-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Test with the internal storage to rule out the SD card.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there savanoch. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your DJI Mavic 2 pro. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what kind of SD card you are using? Please be advised that we can try to isolate and check if the issue will persist upon backing up first the files you have on your SD card then formatting it and kindly check if the issue will persist. Regarding the images that are having an issue. I'm sorry to say that we cannot fix it if it is corrupted or if it is damaged.
2020-11-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try another card
2020-11-1
Use props
savanoch
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-1 01:06
Hello there savanoch. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your DJI Mavic 2 pro. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what kind of SD card you are using? Please be advised that we can try to isolate and check if the issue will persist upon backing up first the files you have on your SD card then formatting it and kindly check if the issue will persist. Regarding the images that are having an issue. I'm sorry to say that we cannot fix it if it is corrupted or if it is damaged.

Thanks, seems that's an U1 SD card type. Which I understand might be the problem.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

savanoch Posted at 11-1 15:50
Thanks, seems that's an U1 SD card type. Which I understand might be the problem.

Hi savanoch. Thank you for the reply and additional information. Kindly give it a try to use a different SD card to see if the issue will persist. You can also refer to the method above. Thank you.
2020-11-2
Use props
savanoch
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 00:23
Hi savanoch. Thank you for the reply and additional information. Kindly give it a try to use a different SD card to see if the issue will persist. You can also refer to the method above. Thank you.

Hello there. I changed my SD to a SanDisk Extreme PRO V30 U3. The first time I put my files into my PC, everything OK. But now, I moved the new cameras and videos into my PC an the problem commented earlier is happening again. HELP PLEASE!
2020-12-21
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

savanoch Posted at 12-21 08:14
Hello there. I change mi SD to a SanDisk Extreme PRO V30 U3. The first time I put my files into my PC, everything OK. But now, I moved new cameras and videos into my PC an the problem commented earlier is happening again. HELP PLEASE! [view_image]

Like said above, did you format the SD card?
2020-12-21
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

savanoch Posted at 12-21 08:14
Hello there. I change mi SD to a SanDisk Extreme PRO V30 U3. The first time I put my files into my PC, everything OK. But now, I moved new cameras and videos into my PC an the problem commented earlier is happening again. HELP PLEASE! [view_image]

Savanoch,

copy the files from the SD card to your PC. Do not "move" them. Format the SD card in your drone, not on the computer.
2020-12-21
Use props
savanoch
lvl.1

Colombia

Lucas775 Posted at 12-21 08:18
Like said above, did you format the SD card?

I did, the SD was empty
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules