Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Screen is black on raveneye App
12846 26 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeVyne Creation
New

United States

I have setup all the cables as indicated to the raveneye, DJI RS2 and Camera(Canon 6d) However the screen on App is black but all other function is working
2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DeVyne Creation, unfortunately, Canon EOS 6D is not listed on the RavenEye compatibility list of RS 2, the performance may not be assured. Below's the compatibility list for your reference.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2020-11-1
Use props
djiuser_y18G0A8EnuIo
New

Singapore

I have a similar issue with my Sony Alpha M3. Both camera screen and raveneye app screen goes black when I turn on raveneye.
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_y18G0A8EnuIo Posted at 11-3 01:15
I have a similar issue with my Sony Alpha M3. Both camera screen and raveneye app screen goes black when I turn on raveneye.

Hi there, sorry for that case happened, Sony Alpha M3 is not listed on the RavenEye compatibility list of RS 2, the performance may not be assured. Below's the compatibility list for your reference.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2020-11-3
Use props
AppleChop
lvl.1
United States

@DeVyne Creation  I have the 6D as well.  Same problem. it's a shame they can't do a firmware update for this.  i spent a lot of the money on this the RS2 pro.  Also my fault. I checked the compatibility for the RS2 with my camera. BUT who would have thought you also needed to check the compatibility of all the extras in the box.  Now, I have to spend another couple of grand on a 5Dmarkviii.    Let me know if you find a workaround or if you hear something new on this issue. I will do the same.
2020-12-16
Use props
acidstres
lvl.1
Romania

AppleChop Posted at 12-16 03:40
@DeVyne Creation  I have the 6D as well.  Same problem. it's a shame they can't do a firmware update for this.  i spent a lot of the money on this the RS2 pro.  Also my fault. I checked the compatibility for the RS2 with my camera. BUT who would have thought you also needed to check the compatibility of all the extras in the box.  Now, I have to spend another couple of grand on a 5Dmarkviii.    Let me know if you find a workaround or if you hear something new on this issue. I will do the same.

I got the RSC2 pro combo with my canon 6DmkI. Same dissapointment. Really DJI, no firmware update in the near future ?!? Sold my Ronin-S (I waited almost one year to get the ronin-s working with the Canon 6D) in order to get the updated RSC2 pro combo and now I find out that the Raveneye's not compatibile with the 6DmkI. Any firmware update plans with Raveneye supporting Canon's 6DmkI ?
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_lNvPkI7qioEu
New

Germany

I have the same issue, and my Canon (1DX) is on the compatibility list. As far as I'm concerned, I have connected all cables correctly, and when connecting to raveneye over wifi (whilst disabling bluetooth), upon connection with raveneye, the camera function on the ronin app that is automatically called up is black. I've never had a proper image transmission on my phone. Also, the screen on my camera is also blank.

Pliz help dji!
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_NAyDM8SOHjjT
lvl.1
France

Hey Dji . There's no information that Raven eye don't work with EOS 6DMK1  but it is on the list of compatible camera with RS2... I bought the RS2 Pro combo and I can't have the image on my phone as promise. You have to make something please. We all bought this expensive stuff and we want it to work ! Please answer !
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_NAyDM8SOHjjT
lvl.1
France

Same here . It seems that even if 6D MK1 is listed compatible with RS2 it's not compatible with raven eye ^^. I don't understand why they sold stuff together that is not compatible with the same stuff. It's a shame
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_NAyDM8SOHjjT
lvl.1
France

Same here . It seems that even if 6D MK1 is listed compatible with RS2 it's not compatible with raven eye ^^. I don't understand why they sold stuff together that is not compatible with the same stuff. It's a shame
2021-1-9
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

I have no 6D to test with but did you guys check that the output setting in the camera does match the resolution and frame rate the raveneye is accepting?
2021-1-10
Use props
Sehnsucht
lvl.1
France

BeeS View Posted at 1-10 07:00
I have no 6D to test with but did you guys check that the output setting in the camera does match the resolution and frame rate the raveneye is accepting?

Thanks. What are the good settings?
2021-1-11
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Sehnsucht Posted at 1-11 04:41
Thanks. What are the good settings?

i would start with fixed 1080p (29.97/30p) and check if the RavenEye does get an image. Most cameras will have output format per default to auto what can cause issues with monitoring devices.
2021-1-11
Use props
Sehnsucht
lvl.1
France

The compatibility list of RS2  says that  6d is compatible with RS2 but it's not compatible with raven eye . So it miss a lot of feature.
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_TnRa7pTVjOv2
lvl.1
United States

I just ran into the same problem you all are having. I got the RS2 Pro combo thinking everything would work since the 6D is listed as compatible for the RS2. Is this something DJI is going to be able to fix with a firmware update or is there never going to be raven eye support for RS2?
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_TnRa7pTVjOv2
lvl.1
United States

I just ran into the same problem you all are having. I got the RS2 Pro combo thinking everything would work since the 6D is listed as compatible for the RS2. Is this something DJI is going to be able to fix with a firmware update? or is the raven eye never going support the Cannon EOS 6D Mk1?
2021-1-12
Use props
Sehnsucht
lvl.1
France

djiuser_TnRa7pTVjOv2 Posted at 1-12 13:02
I just ran into the same problem you all are having. I got the RS2 Pro combo thinking everything would work since the 6D is listed as compatible for the RS2. Is this something DJI is going to be able to fix with a firmware update? or is the raven eye never going support the Cannon EOS 6D Mk1?

Reply from DJI :The output format can be different from the record format. You can set them separately in camera settings. Consider the your phone is a monitor, its resolution will not affect the video recording.

BUT

Impossible to change the output format of the 6D MKI . I wait an update for a long time now and I can't use what I bought !!!!
2021-3-26
Use props
Sehnsucht
lvl.1
France

Reply from DJI :The output format can be different from the record format. You can set them separately in camera settings. Consider the your phone is a monitor, its resolution will not affect the video recording.

BUT

Impossible to change the output format of the 6D MKI . I wait an update for a long time now and I can't use what I bought !!!! I We can't trust the support service who says nonsenses !
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_n4itrlwblmdn
lvl.1
Austria

r6 raveneye
2021-5-10
Use props
Guistrom_R
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Can we hope a firmware update for using RavenEye with Canon 6D ? It's so frustrating to can't use it.
Or anyone have a solution for use it ?
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_qdrpbKQEkQdK
New

Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-11-3 19:38
Hi there, sorry for that case happened, Sony Alpha M3 is not listed on the RavenEye compatibility list of RS 2, the performance may not be assured. Below's the compatibility list for your reference.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

actually the Sony A7 III is listened but I can‘t get it to work
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_qdrpbKQEkQdK Posted at 9-15 12:11
actually the Sony A7 III is listened but I can‘t get it to work

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your case. Could you please tell me more details about the issue you experienced? I would love to try to help.
2021-9-19
Use props
rakesh0612
New
Bahrain

DJI Susan Posted at 9-19 04:47
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your case. Could you please tell me more details about the issue you experienced? I would love to try to help.

hey I also just got an rsc2 pro combo and a7iii - i have tried all possibility to connect to the raven eye but all i get is a blank screen - any help ??
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rakesh0612 Posted at 10-2 10:22
hey I also just got an rsc2 pro combo and a7iii - i have tried all possibility to connect to the raven eye but all i get is a blank screen - any help ??

Hi there, you may use Sony Multi for connecting the camera and RavenEye, the setup method can be checked at https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-2/a7m3.
Please be advised, due to the camera system limitation, HDMI and screen output at the same time are not supported while recording in 4K resolution. You may try to adjust the resolution to see if that is the case. Thank you.
2021-10-11
Use props
djiuser_MkhvJuR7zv1U
New
Singapore

Tried using a Nikon D800 with Raveneye, the phone screen will show ONLY if i disconnect the RSS cable. Once the rss is connected, both camera and phone will go into black screen.
2021-12-31
Use props
RS3Pronewbie
New

United States

I am using the RS3 pro/Ravens eye with Sony a6100 and a I phone 14 Pro Max as the external monitor, When using the Ronin app as soon as I start to record, my monitor goes black, anyone know of a fix for that? Also when I view my videos on the ronin app, I am not getting sound even if I save the clip to my phone. If I replay the video on my camera I can hear the sound though.
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_NR9hNyIW2XJc
lvl.1

Poland

Hi. I have another problem. I use ronic rs3, riveneye. So far i connected it with my samsung galaxy and everything work fine. Now i want swap my phone with Lenovo TB-X505F lablet and it doasnt work. I can use virtual joystick, make setup changes, but i cant see video signal. Its black screen. Why it works with my phone. but it doasnt work with tablet?
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules