OM4 phone balancing
647 1 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.3
United States

Have a one time used Mobile 3 but just did not like having to do the balancing every time I added my phone to it so just gave up on using it..  Thinking about the OM4 (seems more user friendly with the magnetic mount) but, do I understand correctly that if I center the magnetic clip on my iPhone 11, the OM4 does an "automatic" balance each time I install the phone as long as the clip is in the same place, OR do I have to do some "calibration" each time I reinstall the phone (example - on / off the OM4 4 or 5 times in the same day without removal of the clip from the phone).

Sorry for my "stupidity" about this but I have watched many YouTube videos about the OM4 and they never seem to thourougly address this situation clearly.

2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the OM 4 is equipped with a motor that has larger torque, so it is unnecessary to balance your mobile phone when using the OM 4. When mounting the magnetic phone clamp, you can roughly attach it to the middle of the mobile phone. When mounting the magnetic ring holder, stick and fix it in accordance with the Magnetic Ring Holder User Guide.
Hope this provides you with some info.
2020-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules