dji rsc2 bundle package
5323 10 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

hello i just received my dji rsc2 bundle package with the focuse motor and raven eye. when i go to auto tune it the error message is unable to calibrate gimble when handle is folded? can you clarify what handle? also when i go to calibrate the focus motor it says focus motor timed out after calibration? how can i fix these errors? i dont see any tutorials for the rsc2 regarding the focus motor or raven eye?
2020-10-31
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats
2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jay, for the gimbal folded error during auto-tune, please make sure that the gimbal has been unfolded as shown below, and lock the knob. If it has been unfolded properly, please provide a picture or a video of the gimbal and error message for further check.
And for the focus motor calibration issue, please confirm if the lens you use has limit point. If yes, you can wait for the calibration, if there is no limit, please set AB points and stop the lens by hand after the lens finishes a round of spinning.
To set up RavenEye and focus motor, you can refer to these guidelines:
1. RavenEye setup guide: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_User_Guide_v1.0_en.pdf
2. RavenEye compatibility list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf
3. Focus motor: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_Focus_Motor_User_Guide_mul.pdf 1.png
2020-11-1
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

2020-11-1
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

2020-11-1
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

I was able to get the gimbal lock fixed. when I turn on the app I can see my camera in the app and view what my camera sees. the info provided for the focus wheel does not match the focus wheel received there is no focus wheel multifunction button per the instructions provided. also when I turn on the camera to the raven eye it says camera not connected? I can see the camera in the app so it is connect. also how do I calibrate the focus motor? how do I set the points? is it through the app? the problem I have now is the focus motor calibrating and the app saying the camera is not connected when it is and I can see the image.
2020-11-1
Use props
djiuser010101
lvl.3
Malta

How did y'all get your Ronin SC2 already? I've pre-ordered it the day it was released, still has to be shipped.
2020-11-3
Use props
CockneyUSA
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I had the focus motor problem too.  The instructions refer to the RS2 not the RSC2.  Basically you use the in-built focus wheel to turn the focus ring to its max in both directions.  Hold the wheel until you feel the force stop.  That's the calibration end stops done.  If you have a focus wheel or zoom wheel that does not stop you have to hold the ring stationary at its end stop to simulate and end stop.  I hope this makes sense.
2020-11-3
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

djiuser010101 Posted at 11-3 06:52
How did y'all get your Ronin SC2 already? I've pre-ordered it the day it was released, still has to be shipped.

best buy order through them
2020-11-3
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

CockneyUSA Posted at 11-3 11:19
I had the focus motor problem too.  The instructions refer to the RS2 not the RSC2.  Basically you use the in-built focus wheel to turn the focus ring to its max in both directions.  Hold the wheel until you feel the force stop.  That's the calibration end stops done.  If you have a focus wheel or zoom wheel that does not stop you have to hold the ring stationary at its end stop to simulate and end stop.  I hope this makes sense.

can you post a video tutorial?
2020-11-3
Use props
djiuser010101
lvl.3
Malta

jay hova Posted at 11-3 12:29
best buy order through them

I wish they shipped to my country.
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced