Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panorama File Index Sequencing
620 3 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve R67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1112103 ft
United Kingdom

When taking a panorama the file names always start at PANO0001 even though I have my file index mode set to 'continuous'. I often take a series of panoramas and stitch them all together into a 'mega' panorama. This works well when using Lightroom. I have so far stitched up to 54 files together successfully. My main gripe is that each time you take a panorama the file sequence resets to PANO0001 so for one mega panorama I have 6 folders, each with 9 photo files in them all named PANO0001 to PANO0009. So when I come to stitching them all together in Lightroom I have to rename the files in folders 2 to 8. And even then when the mega panorama is done and I gone on to taking subsequent mega panoramas I have a bunch of files all named the same over and over again. Is there a way to make the panorama files properly sequential i.e. never reset back to PANO0001? That would really help. Thanks.
2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Steve R67. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate the inquiry regarding the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Steve R67. Thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. We receive a response from our relative team that currently the said feature is not available but this noted and will be forwarded to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.
2020-11-5
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Yep its annoying, especially with multiple panos.  One short cut ive found with lightroom is to manually paste the multi folder files into one folder and accept auto rename (so you get (1) etc after).  Import that folder and itll merge.
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules