Italy

Thank you for the interesting post
2022-5-25
Use props
Timothee
lvl.1

South Africa

Hey Bees View,

First of all thank you for all the efforts!

I have gone threw everything on this thread to try achieve the extra functions ie - Gimbal Center ect

I am using a TBS Xfire RX and a Tango 2 pro TX.

I have got Pan/Tilt/Roll sorted on channels 1/2/4

I found my modes only switch on channel 7 and as some have mentioned only go from 1 to 3.

I have not managed to get gimbal re-center to work on any channel and have attempted the following:

I went into the mixer and played with the weight from 0-100 as you mentioned about going past the point will not trigger...

I even tried the weight with the Modes(CH7) and can never get it to mode 2 only 1/3.

Any help would truly be appreciated.

P.S- I also downgraded the RS2 firmware to V00.00.00.04 and tried all the above thinking the latest firmware maybe prevented something.
2022-6-28
Use props
John G
New
United Kingdom

BeeS View Posted at 2021-8-9 05:08
You will need the following:
•        A Futaba T14SG and R7008SB receiver set
•        The  DJI Ronin 2 / Ronin-S - UART to D-BUS Cable (Part24)

Hi
Will this work with the RS2 also?
2022-10-5
Use props
RotorW
lvl.2

Australia

Hi all,
I'm trying to get S-Bus working, and also get the 8v out of the gimbal but it doesn't seem to be working.
I have Positive (1), negative (6) and S-Bus port (3) hooked up, and a 11k pulldown resistor between ground (6) and pin (5).
Any guidance would help to get this working so I can hook up an normal S-Bus receiver to this RS3 gimbal.

EDIT:
Based on the image, I managed to wire it up and get the following working.
Pan
Tilt
Roll
Mode Switch in two positions. Custom (which allows the S-Bus to use the roll), and PTF (Pan-Tilt-Follow: Which locks out the roll and only allows Pan & Tilt). I can see the FPV mode blinking as I move the switch but no amount of tuning the parameters on the RC controller (TX16s) allows me to lock onto FPV mode)

At this stage I have no Centre, or Start/Stop access.

Correct Image

Correct Image
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules