sd card
735 6 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
usmc2k1
lvl.1

United States

I have a 256 sd card and a couple times out the most pictures I can take is 10. Is there a setting I missed in the app that one can change that.  

2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi usmc2k1, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please take a picture to show us the type of your SD card? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-11-1
Use props
usmc2k1
lvl.1

United States

Phantom 4 V2.0.  was told the 256 is to big and that i should either stick to the 32 that came with the drone or someone on another site said 64 should be max and sent me a pic of what i should get. Saying that I also found where the pics are loaded to me phone. Now if you have a link to show me how to use the wifi between the drone and the controller
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

usmc2k1 Posted at 11-2 04:00
Phantom 4 V2.0.  was told the 256 is to big and that i should either stick to the 32 that came with the drone or someone on another site said 64 should be max and sent me a pic of what i should get. Saying that I also found where the pics are loaded to me phone. Now if you have a link to show me how to use the wifi between the drone and the controller

Thanks for the information, you are recommended to check the supported microSD cards on our official web: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/faq

Below is the tutorial video about: How to Link the Aircraft to the Remote Controller, hope this helps. Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-2
Use props
usmc2k1
lvl.1

United States

My next question is. I have an I have a Galaxy 9X. To hook my aircraft to the phone I need a different wire or an adapter. Trying to set up WIFI on unit and said hook up aircraft to phone. My   phone does not have a USB port. is there and adapter.
2020-11-8
Use props
usmc2k1
lvl.1

United States

never mind I got help in facebook
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

usmc2k1 Posted at 11-9 03:39
never mind I got help in facebook

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that your issue has been solved, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules