• >>>
Netherlands

Ok DJI,

Thank you for killing the drone not doing anyting with updates

2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DRAGenDROP, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know the specific issue with your inspire 2 after updating to the latest firmware (.0500)? I'll help to forward your situation and all your feedback to the related team. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2020-11-1
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-1 20:33
Hi DRAGenDROP, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know the specific issue with your inspire 2 after updating to the latest firmware (.0500)? I'll help to forward your situation and all your feedback to the related team. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Go to the Inspire 2 page ( forum) and you will see a lot whats going on with the Inspire 2 and the last update.
2020-11-2
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI NATALIA are you serious ? How can you ignore the firmwares problemes ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ? ITS A SHAME

DRAGenDROP, if you want downgrade your Inspire2 read your PM.
2020-11-2
Use props
mjmack95yahoo.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 2 firmware update is more like a virus. As usual.
2020-11-2
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Good move, Vincent! True professionals don't rely on cheap, mass manufactured crap with mediocre support. Good luck to you ...
2020-11-2
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-2 15:49
Good move, Vincent! True professionals don't rely on cheap, mass manufactured crap with mediocre support. Good luck to you  ...

Thnks DJI for killing the Inspire 2 and gif us usseless updates!

2020-11-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-3 00:23
I realy do not like to move away from DJI.
They are not serious about the impotence of updates .
Every update is a danger zone and keeps me awake if i did the ok thing.

It's all true and nothing but true, we know ... But, didn't you also said  "bye, and you will not see me anymore" ?
2020-11-3
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-3 09:59
It's all true and nothing but true, we know ... But, didn't you also said  "bye, and you will not see me anymore" ?

Did i talk about the products and so on?

2020-11-3
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Matthew Dobrski, who are you to talk like this ???? This is not your forum.

So please, let pro talk what they want and do what you know : crash your Inspire2 and rebuilt it in a non drone machine for to film from a car...this is your knowledge
2020-11-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

FVP Posted at 11-3 13:40
Matthew Dobrski, who are you to talk like this ???? This is not your forum.

So please, let pro talk what they want and do what you know : crash your Inspire2 and rebuilt it in a non drone machine for to film from a car...this is your knowledge

I'm sorry, I don't understand ... What did I said, what did I do to receive a reprimand? BTW, I know for sure that - in contrary - this is my forum. And your's as well, of course. I also know for sure that I didn't crash my Inspire 2, but that's irrelevant ...
2020-11-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-3 11:05
Did i talk about the products and so on?
I never did say anything about leaving the forum...

My apologies, I misunderstood your intentions, expressed in last sentence of OP. I was under impression that this is your "letter of resignation" due to unfair behaviour of DJI, and you're relocating your business to a different supplier. Nothing more, nothing less ...
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-2 00:55
Go to the Inspire 2 page ( forum) and you will see a lot whats going on with the Inspire 2 and the last update.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 52&pid=2326652.
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FVP Posted at 11-2 05:03
DJI NATALIA are you serious ? How can you ignore the firmwares problemes ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ? ITS A SHAME

DRAGenDROP, if you want downgrade your Inspire2 read your PM.

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please let me know more details so I can help to forward your situation to the related team for a check. Thanks.
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mjmack95yahoo.com Posted at 11-2 05:47
Inspire 2 firmware update is more like a virus. As usual.

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please let me know more details so I can help to forward your situation to the related team for a check. Thanks.
2020-11-4
Use props
mjmack95yahoo.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Aircraft stability is my problem. Period. If this thing flew decent enough to use for anything I would not complain. But this is obviously not the case considering there are several inspire two owners out there with the same problem. But no fix no solution. Thanks for asking.
2020-11-4
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-4 00:01
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=224252&pid=2326652.

I did roll back the firmware, so not the battery problem anymore that is in the last update!
Stil horizon move , instability and other problems, sinds 3 years, these problems, that a lot of us have with the inspire2 and also with the chritalsky will never go away, this is not the first time i tell this here on the forum, never a solution or anyting.
And no i will not send the drone back to repair, i know for 1000% sure it’s software, i have more machines and all have the same problem, like the machines from my colleges that also have it with the Inspire 2.
The machine is great, when i did buy it it did fly like a beast and very good, bud after every update there is someting that makes the machine bad.
DJI does not take it serius.
I am used already to fly with these problems.
And when i say something here on the forum suddenly everything is posible.
To late, i move over to a other drone firm slowely.
These machine cost a lot more, bud the service is great and the machines fly great.
2020-11-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

RE: I step away

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-4 14:40
I did roll back the firmware, so not the battery problem anymore that is in the last update!
Stil horizon move , instability and other problems, sinds 3 years, these problems, that a lot of us have with the inspire2 and also with the chritalsky will never go away, this is not the first time i tell this here on the forum, never a solution or anyting.
And no i will not send the drone back to repair, i know for 1000% sure it’s software, i have more machines and all have the same problem, like the machines from my colleges that also have it with the Inspire 2.

" ... i move over to a other drone firm ... These machines cost a lot more, bud the service is great and the machines fly great ... "

And this is the answer to all your doubts and frustration with DJI.
2020-11-5
Use props
mjmack95yahoo.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

And just as I expected from a hack company. No response. Mabey I can ask what the moderators problem is and how I can help. I bet my response would be just much better and much more entertaining.
2020-11-13
Use props
orion0007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308642 ft
United States

DJI CUSTOMER NO SERVICE. SOON THEY WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS!
2020-11-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

orion0007 Posted at 11-13 15:59

They're trying to get out of business for last decade !!!
2020-11-14
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

mjmack95yahoo.com Posted at 11-13 06:09
And just as I expected from a hack company. No response. Mabey I can ask what the moderators problem is and how I can help. I bet my response would be just much better and much more entertaining.

Downgrade to 400 firmware via DJI assistant 2, the issue has been resolved.
2020-11-20
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

orion0007 Posted at 11-13 15:59

Downgrade to 400 firmware via DJI assistant 2, the issue has been resolved.
2020-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

And you’re still here, buying like drones they're  going out of fashion…
2022-5-24
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 11:38
And you’re still here, buying like drones they're  going out of fashion…

Leave this world please!
2022-5-24
Use props
Paul Joy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3754318 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to read that, I feel your pain though! When I first got the Inspire 2 in 2018 I'm sure it performed so much better than it does now. I stayed on the .300 firmware for many years but after seeing the battery suddenly lose all power a few weeks ago I decided its best to try the latest firmware which fixes this... BIG MISTAKE! Ever since updating the X7 cannot hold horizontal level, for the first time I had to learn the buttons to correct the horizon but then it drifts out again a few seconds in.

Also, on two recent TV jobs the director has asked for a static top down shot, the Inspire 2 is drifting around like a meter side to side and up and down in zero wind and they are looking at me like I'm making it happen. It's just embarrassing.
2022-5-24
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Paul Joy Posted at 5-24 15:17
Sorry to read that, I feel your pain though! When I first got the Inspire 2 in 2018 I'm sure it performed so much better than it does now. I stayed on the .300 firmware for many years but after seeing the battery suddenly lose all power a few weeks ago I decided its best to try the latest firmware which fixes this... BIG MISTAKE! Ever since updating the X7 cannot hold horizontal level, for the first time I had to learn the buttons to correct the horizon but then it drifts out again a few seconds in.

Also, on two recent TV jobs the director has asked for a static top down shot, the Inspire 2 is drifting around like a meter side to side and up and down in zero wind and they are looking at me like I'm making it happen. It's just embarrassing.

It’s because by downgrading the Inspire2 capabilities they can justify the Inspire3.

At the beginning , in 2017, the I2 was able to:

- fly at 109 km/h (67 mph) !
- set the video quality  of the transmission !
- have h264&h265 without digital crappy sharp image rendering (it was like prores) !
- have very good hovering capabilities, even near the ground.
And many many other things :-/

2022-6-3
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

when the custom firmware for Insp-2 will be made ?
2022-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules