SD Card Pop-Out
440 3 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDLDroneCorps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1854 ft
United States

This is likely my fault for flying in winds that were gusting above 5mph - although when I tested with my anemometer before flying it was between 2.5 to 3+.  My Smart Controller suddenly showed No SD in mid flight.  So I brought my Aviary down - the name of my Phantom 4 - and sure enough no SD card.  The only thing that comes to mind is that a gust of wind hit it at precisely the right angle causing it to popout.  From now on I will fly with a piece of tape across the slot, windy or not.  I lost some good footage on that card.  Fortunate for me however is only the footage I captured during this outing is what I lost.

Just wanted to share this as FYI.
This happen to anyone else?

Cheers

2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JDLDroneCorps. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing these information here at DJI Forum. This experience will be a very big help to all our DJI co pilots to check there SD card if it is properly inserted on there DJI drone. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and have a safe flight always.
2020-11-1
Use props
JDLDroneCorps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1854 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-1 20:12
Hello there JDLDroneCorps. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing these information here at DJI Forum. This experience will be a very big help to all our DJI co pilots to check there SD card if it is properly inserted on there DJI drone. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and have a safe flight always.

Thanks Stephen.  I will be more diligent to ensure it is seated properly.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JDLDroneCorps Posted at 11-2 04:17
Thanks Stephen.  I will be more diligent to ensure it is seated properly.

Hi there JDLDroneCorps. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules