Should I send drone back with props for DJI Refresh?
3887 11 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DesolateEmpire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 665476 ft
United States

I was wondering what I should send back with my drone if I am submitting it for replacement. The drone was involved in an accident with a tree and the gimbal is hashed and inoperable, so I definitely need to send in the drone. Some of the props are also moderately damaged from the crash, but I don't know what I will receive back if I leave them on the drone.
What I'd like to know concisely and simply is:

1. What I should include in the box I am sending to the service center.

2. What will be in the box I receive from the service center.

Thanks ~ DE

2020-11-1
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ask them. They won't fix and resend your drone back if that's what you are thinking. They will send you a refurb.
2020-11-1
Use props
DesolateEmpire
lvl.1
United States

itsdavesdrone Posted at 11-1 18:07
Ask them. They won't fix and resend your drone back if that's what you are thinking. They will send you a refurb.

I understand that much. However, if I send mine in with props, will the refurb that I receive include new props as well?
2020-11-1
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

the claim ticket should inform ya what to send and what not to send. but if your props are busted it would not be a huge loss if you received none back. but i would not send the drone in the OEM retail box as it will most likely not return in said box. also dont send batteries unless the ticket you claim states to. cause again anything extra you send, you are not guaranteed to receive back
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. May I know the model of your drone, please? You have the DJI Care Refresh and want to replace the drone under the Care Refresh service, right?
If so, you may refer to the picture below, for the Mavic series, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2020-11-1
Use props
DesolateEmpire
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-1 20:02
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. May I know the model of your drone, please? You have the DJI Care Refresh and want to replace the drone under the Care Refresh service, right?
If so, you may refer to the picture below, for the Mavic series, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.
[view_image]

I have (had*) a Mavic Air 2, I do have refresh and have already filed my request and gotten the return label. I will be mailing it back today.

About how long will it take for the other drone to get back?
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DesolateEmpire Posted at 11-2 06:38
I have (had*) a Mavic Air 2, I do have refresh and have already filed my request and gotten the return label. I will be mailing it back today.

About how long will it take for the other drone to get back?

For DJI Care Refresh Express, the replacement will be shipped back to you when we receive the package and registered it into the system. In general, it takes 24-48hrs to send the unit back. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-2
Use props
DesolateEmpire
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-2 19:32
For DJI Care Refresh Express, the replacement will be shipped back to you when we receive the package and registered it into the system. In general, it takes 24-48hrs to send the unit back. Thanks for your patience.

24-48 hours till the unit is shipped or till the unit is received?
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DesolateEmpire Posted at 11-2 19:49
24-48 hours till the unit is shipped or till the unit is received?

For DJI Care Refresh Express case, in general, it takes about 24-48hrs to send out the unit after the package received and registered into our system. You may let me know your case number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2020-11-2
Use props
DesolateEmpire
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-2 23:39
For DJI Care Refresh Express case, in general, it takes about 24-48hrs to send out the unit after the package received and registered into our system. You may let me know your case number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.

CAS-5399152-G8X6D6

Thank you very much!
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DesolateEmpire Posted at 11-3 09:41
CAS-5399152-G8X6D6

Thank you very much!

You're welcome. Our team will take care of your case after receiving your package.
2020-11-3
Use props
DesolateEmpire
lvl.1
United States

Thank you!
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules