Dji Osmo Mobile 3 Cannot charge
1119 7 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FB OM 3
New

Malaysia

I just bought a DJI OM3. Took it out and manage to set it, the battery was running low already. So turned off and when i plug in the cable to charge there was no LED indicator that ws turned on.  A bit sad cause was not able to use it. Try to charge using different adpater also nothing happened. Left it charging for 3 hours and tried to turn it on still cannot, nothing appeared on the LED indicator. Is this a common problem?
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue. Please check the charger head specifications, it is recommended to use a charger with a current and voltage above 5 V / 2 A. At the same time, it is recommended to use the original charger cable. If the issue still persists, please contact our support team via support@dji.com to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-11-1
Use props
FB OM 3
New

Malaysia

This morning tried with the recomended head and using original cable provided in the box. But still problem persist. Is this a common problem?
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FB OM 3 Posted at 11-1 19:50
This morning tried with the recomended head and using original cable provided in the box. But still problem persist. Is this a common problem?

Sorry for that case happened. Under this situation, please contact our support team to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. You also can let me know your case number after sending it back, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it.
2020-11-1
Use props
FB OM 3
New

Malaysia

I talked to the shop where i bought it in ipoh, they said that they will help and send it in for me for warranty. That would be okay right?
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FB OM 3 Posted at 11-1 22:13
I talked to the shop where i bought it in ipoh, they said that they will help and send it in for me for warranty. That would be okay right?

Got it, hope the seller will help you solve the issue soon. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-1
Use props
FB OM 3
New

Malaysia

Thanks for the response..really appreciate it.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FB OM 3 Posted at 11-1 22:17
Thanks for the response..really appreciate it.

You're most welcome.
2020-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules