Pocket 2 delivery stuck in transit
2450 27 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

Well... my order shipped from DJI at 4pm on Oct 31st but today Nov 2nd, it is still stuck in Shenzhen China UPS facility...

Disappointing thing is that Pocket 2 is already available to pick up from local stores since Nov 1st morning...
So much for pre-order and receiving later than just walk into store... Now I know where to order next time. Not DJI store...

Well guess have to wait, but it is stuck in same Shenzhen UPS facility for 40hrs now... Estimated delivery time was Nov 1st but it is changed into unknown now.
If you want to pick up the new product on day one, order it from local store where recives stock ahead of time.
Hope everyone have better delivery experience than mine.

2020-11-1
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Sorry to hear that Tide. Didn't soemthing like this happen last time as well? The main disadvantage of ordering from somewhere else is it dosn't show up as a confirmed purchase here.

Notice I have no Osmo Pocket icon under my avatar.

2020-11-1
Use props
Decept1k0n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375820 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah that’s disappointing.  I ordered from the DJI store because I figured they would try to deliver in time for the release day rather than taking a chance at another online vendor.  Hope mine doesn’t sit around for a few days too.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Tide, sorry for that case happened, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our logistics team for a check, our team will push the UPS to update the tracking information asap. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-2
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 11-1 23:13
Sorry to hear that Tide. Didn't soemthing like this happen last time as well? The main disadvantage of ordering from somewhere else is it dosn't show up as a confirmed purchase here.

Notice I have no Osmo Pocket icon under my avatar.

Last time, I picked up Pocket 1 from local store at day one. I should have done the same.

Actually you can add forum icon by registering your device to DJI. That is how I got my Pocket 1 icon.
2020-11-2
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

Decept1k0n Posted at 11-1 23:22
Yeah that’s disappointing.  I ordered from the DJI store because I figured they would try to deliver in time for the release day rather than taking a chance at another online vendor.  Hope mine doesn’t sit around for a few days too.

Mine is stuck at the same facility for 50hrs now.

I used to remember DJI sent my accessary by DHL next day delivery. This time was UPS.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Decept1k0n Posted at 11-1 23:22
Yeah that’s disappointing.  I ordered from the DJI store because I figured they would try to deliver in time for the release day rather than taking a chance at another online vendor.  Hope mine doesn’t sit around for a few days too.

Hi Decept1k0n, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, your order has been shipped out via FedEx, please keep close attention to the update of the tracking information. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to assist.
2020-11-2
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-2 01:17
Hi Tide, sorry for that case happened, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our logistics team for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
Thank you very much Natalia.
It is hard to be patient with all my excitement with Pocket 2.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tide Posted at 11-2 01:24
Thank you very much Natalia.
It is hard to be patient with all my excitement with Pocket 2.

You're welcome. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-2
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-2 01:27
You're welcome. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Hi Natalia,

I contacted UPS for the reason for 48hrs delay and their explanation was reasonable.

It seems DJI logistics team dispatched entire individual orders for a country in single big batch.
So UPS was taking 48hrs of time in their airport facility to filing document for entire individual deliverys before releasing all of the batch in one.

No wonder it took 48hrs time.
And now it reached arriving airport but now it is taking another 24hrs of documentation here and could be another 48hrs delay.

DJI logistics team could been release the delivery a couple of days earlier to compensate the process delay of large amount.
Please note DJI logistics team for me, if they do another large scale Pre-order launching delivery, do ship them earlier and do not let enthusiastic pre-order users to wait sufer the penalty.
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tide Posted at 11-3 03:21
Hi Natalia,

I contacted UPS for the reason for 48hrs delay and their explanation was reasonable.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Tide. This situation and your suggestion will be forwarded to our logistics team, we'll keep moving forward to provide better service.
Our team will keep an eye on your shipping, hope you will receive the package soon, if there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-3
Use props
fans1f40996b
lvl.1
United States

Same issue, except mine is via FedEx. Been saying 'clearance in progress' in Shenzhen since Tuesday 11/3, so apparently stuck in customs
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1f40996b Posted at 11-5 21:18
Same issue, except mine is via FedEx. Been saying 'clearance in progress' in Shenzhen since Tuesday 11/3, so apparently stuck in customs

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it will be forwarded to our logistics team to help you keep an eye on it, please keep close attention to the update of the tracking information. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-6
Use props
fansf5658e53
lvl.2

United States

I’m not sure if this thread makes me feel better or worse.  I ordered the Creators Bundle on launch day.  It’s now been stuck in Shenzhen since Sunday without a single update and no expected delivery date.  TRULY sorry that I bought it directly from DJI.

Is it at all possible to cancel the order so I can just go into a local store or order from Amazon/BH?
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf5658e53 Posted at 11-6 03:26
I’m not sure if this thread makes me feel better or worse.  I ordered the Creators Bundle on launch day.  It’s now been stuck in Shenzhen since Sunday without a single update and no expected delivery date.  TRULY sorry that I bought it directly from DJI.

Is it at all possible to cancel the order so I can just go into a local store or order from Amazon/BH?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team to check, our team will contact the FEDEX to update the tracking information soon.
2020-11-6
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yet another case here! Mine's been stuck in "Clearance in progress" in Shenzhen since November 2nd.
2020-11-7
Use props
fansf5658e53
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 19:19
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team to check, our team will contact the FEDEX to update the tracking information soon.

Is it possible to cancel my order at this point?  The shipment has now been stuck in Shenzhen for just about a week with no movement.  Both here and on customer service, the reply seems to be “we’ve passed along your order number to our Logistics department,” but there’s no word from then either.  These units are widely available through the bigger retailers. I’d love to cancel this order and simply get the unit from someone local.
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TeddyBear Posted at 11-7 14:55
Yet another case here! Mine's been stuck in "Clearance in progress" in Shenzhen since November 2nd.

Hi TeddyBear, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number, it has been forwarded to our logistics team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf5658e53 Posted at 11-8 04:27
Is it possible to cancel my order at this point?  The shipment has now been stuck in Shenzhen for just about a week with no movement.  Both here and on customer service, the reply seems to be “we’ve passed along your order number to our Logistics department,” but there’s no word from then either.  These units are widely available through the bigger retailers. I’d love to cancel this order and simply get the unit from someone local.

Hi fansf5658e53, sorry to have kept you waiting. We are working hard on it and the clearance issue will be sorted out soon. I'll help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.

If you want to cancel the order, I'll help to contact our team and try to stop the shipment, however, we are unable to guarantee if it can be stopped successfully, if not, then you are recommended to refuse the parcel.

So would you like to cancel the order? If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

2020-11-8
Use props
fansf5658e53
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-8 23:31
Hi fansf5658e53, sorry to have kept you waiting. We are working hard on it and the clearance issue will be sorted out soon. I'll help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.

If you want to cancel the order, I'll help to contact our team and try to stop the shipment, however, we are unable to guarantee if it can be stopped successfully, if not, then you are recommended to refuse the parcel.

Yes === if possible, I would like to cancel.  Honestly, this has gone from “unfortunate” to just plain “weird.” The official DJI response seems to be “we’ve contacted our Logistics group and they’ll keep an eye on it,” but that doesn’t seem to actually be the case.  And these things are now widely available everywhere else.  I’m truly regretting buying this directly from DJI — I thought it would mean getting it faster.

I appreciate all your help.  If you can cancel —- please do.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf5658e53 Posted at 11-9 03:57
Yes === if possible, I would like to cancel.  Honestly, this has gone from “unfortunate” to just plain “weird.” The official DJI response seems to be “we’ve contacted our Logistics group and they’ll keep an eye on it,” but that doesn’t seem to actually be the case.  And these things are now widely available everywhere else.  I’m truly regretting buying this directly from DJI — I thought it would mean getting it faster.

I appreciate all your help.  If you can cancel —- please do.

Thanks for your reply, I'll forward your request to the related team and contact FedEx to try to stop your order. As replied above, we are unable to guarantee if it can be stopped successfully, if not, then you are recommended to refuse the parcel.
2020-11-9
Use props
fansf5658e53
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-9 05:06
Thanks for your reply, I'll forward your request to the related team and contact FedEx to try to stop your order. As replied above, we are unable to guarantee if it can be stopped successfully, if not, then you are recommended to refuse the parcel.

DJI Natalia -

Turns out that the order was subtracted from my PayPal on October 20th --- the day of my initial order.  I have put in a dispute with PayPal.  Anything you can do on your end would be appreciated.  As of a few minutes ago, the order was still stuck in Shenzhen.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf5658e53 Posted at 11-9 14:00
DJI Natalia -

Turns out that the order was subtracted from my PayPal on October 20th --- the day of my initial order.  I have put in a dispute with PayPal.  Anything you can do on your end would be appreciated.  As of a few minutes ago, the order was still stuck in Shenzhen.

Hi fansf5658e53, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Our team is working hard on it and the customs clearance issue will be sorted out soon. Would you like to keep the order and waiting for the update or not?
2020-11-10
Use props
fans1f40996b
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to give an update, i just checked my tracking and it's now showing international shipment release and that it's in transit.

Now showing a scheduled delivery date for tomorrow, but that will probably change.
2020-11-10
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans1f40996b Posted at 11-10 06:23
Just wanted to give an update, i just checked my tracking and it's now showing international shipment release and that it's in transit.

Now showing a scheduled delivery date for tomorrow, but that will probably change.

Same for mine, but still in Shenzhen; Fedex pulling its usual nonsense methinks!
2020-11-10
Use props
fansf5658e53
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 05:08
Hi fansf5658e53, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Our team is working hard on it and the customs clearance issue will be sorted out soon. Would you like to keep the order and waiting for the update or not?

Any chance you can explain this?  I'd love to cancel and buy local, but it will take forever to get the money back via PayPal.  Is it on the way to me?  Has it been returned to DJI China?  It certainly isn't going to be delivered here in the USA Today.

2020-11-11
Use props
fans1f40996b
lvl.1
United States

fansf5658e53 Posted at 11-11 05:54
Any chance you can explain this?  I'd love to cancel and buy local, but it will take forever to get the money back via PayPal.  Is it on the way to me?  Has it been returned to DJI China?  It certainly isn't going to be delivered here in the USA Today.

[view_image]

Mine says the exact same thing, you should probably just ignore the delivery date/time, just know it's in transit. The delivery date should properly update once it's in the US.

Hopefully just a few days now. Fedex is usually pretty quick in my area, once they actually have it.
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf5658e53 Posted at 11-11 05:54
Any chance you can explain this?  I'd love to cancel and buy local, but it will take forever to get the money back via PayPal.  Is it on the way to me?  Has it been returned to DJI China?  It certainly isn't going to be delivered here in the USA Today.

[view_image]

I am sorry for the waiting, I understand your feeling on this case, I had confirmed with the logistcs department, your parcel has been released and is in transit, I really hope you'll receive the package soon. Sorry again for the waiting.
2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules