2415 11 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now that we have the wireless mic it would be really cool to have a receiver to go with it. I have the Rode Wireless Go and could sell it if I had something to replace it with. It would be nice to have a receiver with a 3.5mm input and bluetooth. This would one up the Rode with bluetooth to phone connection. It should also come with both cords for phone and camera.
I'd also like them come out with a lapel mic with a short cord. Too many have a super long cord and just need to reach the belt area up..

2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Shantok. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and please safe always.
2020-11-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I'm puzzled - this suggestion appears to be exactly what the wireless mic for the Pocket 2 does.  Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I think you are talking about a general receiver for pocket 2 wireless mic, which can be used for phone and cameras DSLR.

BTW, would u prefer this size of wireless mic over rode wireless go, if the function were almost similar?
2020-11-2
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-2 01:56
I'm puzzled - this suggestion appears to be exactly what the wireless mic for the Pocket 2 does.  Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.

What I want is a receiver I can use with my A7r m3 or any camera or phone with a 3.5mm Mic input. So when I am not using the Pocket 2 I could still use the wireless mic. Videos show it may work better than the Ride WG.
2020-11-2
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-2 02:19
I think you are talking about a general receiver for pocket 2 wireless mic, which can be used for phone and cameras DSLR.

BTW, would u prefer this size of wireless mic over rode wireless go, if the function were almost similar?

Looks to be half the size so yes. Mine is on the way so I will know better soon.
2020-11-2
Use props
GCustom
lvl.1
United States

I've enjoyed using this with my Rode Lavalier Go plugged into the 3.5 port of the DJI wireless transmitter so far.
2020-11-12
Use props
castornix
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

I am trying to connect a wireless microphone (“Balila WM 300 plus”] ) to my Pocket 2.

However, I don't want to connect the Balila wireless microphone to the do-it-all handle. I want to use the 3.5 mm port of the DJI wireless microphone to get the signal to the Pocket 2. And that's exactly what doesn't work. If I connect the microphone to the Do it all handle directly, everything works perfect.
Only when I connect the Balila to the DJI wireless microphone 3.5 mm port it doesn't work.

Can it be a problem with the cables?

My mainquestion ist:
Has anyone ever connected a wireless microphone like Rode or another brand to the 3.5 mm port of the DJI wireless microphone, which then worked?

Thanks......

Frank
2022-2-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

It looks like you are using TRRS cables but TRS would be expected to work.
2022-2-23
Use props
castornix
lvl.1
Germany

I've thought of that too. My cables are all TRRS. And there is those strange adapter you see on the left side of the picture with TRRS to TRRS????

Does the DJI Wireless Microphone 3.5mm port only support TRS?          I've now ordered a TRRS to TRS adapter ...... try it out.
2022-2-23
Use props
castornix
lvl.1
Germany

Hello ,
I have now tried different adapters and cables.

The result is surprising:

It doesn't matter which cable (TRRS, TRS) is used from the Balila wireless microphone receiver to the DJI wireless microphone. The order and switching on of the transmitters/receivers is decisive.

1. First, the DJI wireless microphone must be turned on.
2. Then you have to wait until the microphone has connected to the Pocket 2.
3. Then you first plug the TRRS/TRS cable into the DJI Kunk microphone.
4. Then the cable into the Balila receiver.

It only works if this sequence is followed exactly.

Unbelievable.....
2022-2-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

This could related to sensing of the connector in use.  Or something.  I admire your persistence!
2022-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules