How to set default video resolution? 1080 not 720
2451 4 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MickM
New

Australia

Does anyone know how to ensure OSMO 4 (using Mimo) opens with a default video resolution of 1080p? It always defaults to 720 whenever it is activated, which is annoying at the very least because I have to re-set it every time. The phone is an iPhone 11 Pro. Thanks.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there MickM. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry about the resolution settings on the DJI Mimo for your DJI OM4. Let me please forward this inquiry to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-2
Use props
MickM
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 01:11
Hello there MickM. Thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. We receive a response from our corresponding team and they will be needing additional information such as a screen recording or video showing the issue on the video resolution settings that is not being saved. In addition, the IOS version and DJI Mimo App version on your mobile device. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. The problem hasn't repeated itself since I posted this query, so the glitch appears to have resolved itself. If I do have it happen again, I will attempt to save the video etc for you.
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MickM Posted at 11-8 12:30
Thanks for your reply. The problem hasn't repeated itself since I posted this query, so the glitch appears to have resolved itself. If I do have it happen again, I will attempt to save the video etc for you.

Hi MickM. Thank you for your reply and additional information. What I can advise is to kindly monitor the performance of the DJI Mimo app and check if there is a new update available on the app or even the firmware. If incase the occurs, we can isolate and check upon backing up the shots taken by the app then re-installing it as well. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-9
Use props
cetanork
New

United States

I'm having the same issue with an iPhone 11 Pro.  Every time I record with the OSMO 4, if I don't remember to select 1080 I'll end up with 720.  Is there a preference setting for determining what the default is?
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules