Mini Control Stick...? compatible with original OP?
516 8 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've tried a number of searches, to no avail.  Has anyone "found" credible infomation as to whether the Mini Control Stick is compatible with the original Osmo Pocket?
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi WebParrot, thank you for your inquiry. I was able to answer your inquiry at this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Kindly refer to the the link for the answer. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-2
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-2 07:21
Hi WebParrot, thank you for your inquiry. I was able to answer your inquiry at this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=227971&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

Kindly refer to the the link for the answer. Thank you for your support.

Got it.   Thanks

While it is compatible, (I've now found it on the Store, -search "Pocket") it is Out of Stock on Nov 2, 2020.
2020-11-2
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 11-2 07:39
Got it.   Thanks

While it is compatible, (I've now found it on the Store, -search "Pocket") it is Out of Stock on Nov 2, 2020.

I'll let you know how well it works on the original, just picked up my P2 this morning. I have seen one review where the user actually prefers the original scroll wheel for better control.
2020-11-2
Use props
playr
lvl.1
Poland

It works but gimbal movement is very slow and I can't find a way to customize. There are no options like in P2. It recognizes the stick as a "control dial". Works in both axes and additional button serve as FPV/Tilt Lock etc. mode change.
2020-11-2
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Gulfstream Posted at 11-2 11:44
I'll let you know how well it works on the original, just picked up my P2 this morning. I have seen one review where the user actually prefers the original scroll wheel for better control.

Thanks.. do post your impressions.
I have the wheel on the original OP and it's nice, but lacks a "diagonal" control... it's either up or down, left or right.  
I'm hoping the Mini allows for 'aiming for the corners'.
2020-11-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

playr Posted at 11-2 16:44
It works but gimbal movement is very slow and I can't find a way to customize. There are no options like in P2. It recognizes the stick as a "control dial". Works in both axes and additional button serve as FPV/Tilt Lock etc. mode change.

Thanks for checking in.  Appreciate your comments on function.  
Is it limited to left/right or up/down, or is there the ability to shoot to the corners diagonally?
[The slow speed doesn't bother me... I'll use tracking if that's important.]

BTW, check the Mimo settings to see if there's any speed settings there.  I don't have my phone handy, or I'd check.  The other OSMO's have some gimbal settings that allow for speed, acceleration, de-celleration, and the Pocket(s) may have benefited from that coding.
2020-11-3
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Exactly the point I was trying to make here,

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D593%26typeid%3D593
2020-11-3
Use props
playr
lvl.1
Poland

WebParrot Posted at 11-3 07:03
Thanks for checking in.  Appreciate your comments on function.  
Is it limited to left/right or up/down, or is there the ability to shoot to the corners diagonally?
[The slow speed doesn't bother me... I'll use tracking if that's important.]

Works also diagonally but without "analog" movement. I mean it goes every way but acts similar as D-pad on game controlers rather than analog sticks . No settings in Mimo app.
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules