RED VIDEO LED INDICATOR RED AND NO VIDEO FEEDBACK
1700 14 2015-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthony.kolenbe
lvl.2

Suriname

Hi all,

I have the dji lichtbridge with the A2, the Zenmuse GH4 Gimbal and the Panasonic lumixcamera.
All workedwell for about a month until just one day I didn't get any life feed anymore from my gimbal.
I looked at the other discussions and I see that a lot of other users have the same problem.
Is there already a solution to this problem?

Ive did all updates of gimbal Lightbridge etc etc and checked all connections.
Weird thing is that just the day before, I was flying it with no problems at all and suddenly this now.

This thing is driving me crazy at the moment and is destroying my business.

please any suggestions to do so?

Also can anybody send me a link where I can buy the hdmi cable that goes from the gimbal to the camera?
thank you
2015-6-26
Use props
anthony.kolenbe
lvl.2

Suriname

anybody? please any suggestions?
2015-6-29
Use props
eliandro torres
lvl.1

Brazil

Unfortunately no matter what you do friend, apparently the DJI has launched a "bomb update", my 2 phantom with LB and GoPro 4 black were perfect until last week, so updated to latest version, in two days it stopped working  with GoPro (only with goPro, with canon mark ii, sj4000, bluray player works perfectly).
it's the only way to sell  the inspire one and the phantom 3 with 4K cameras.
i use products dji since the company started with drones, but now i am selling my phantoms and buying drones from a serious company.

srry for my english...
2015-6-29
Use props
anthony.kolenbe
lvl.2

Suriname

eliandro torres Posted at 2015-6-30 04:25
Unfortunately no matter what you do friend, apparently the DJI has launched a "bomb update", my 2 ph ...

this is just the most disappointing product i've bought in my life!!!!!! I've already send my drone back because the stupid peace of shit gimbal suddenly wanted to fail as of the rest of the drone just suddenly wants to fail!!! waited 4 freaking months!!! and after 3 week of operating this shit happens!!!!
2015-6-30
Use props
eliandro torres
lvl.1

Brazil

anthony.kolenbe Posted at 2015-7-1 01:34
this is just the most disappointing product i've bought in my life!!!!!! I've already send my dron ...

you still have option to send for assistance, and that I live in Brazil and I have not what to do...I bought a full hd link and am using in analog, or I will lose my money:@
2015-7-1
Use props
HUSKY
lvl.1

Poland

eliandro torres Posted at 2015-7-2 05:51
you still have option to send for assistance, and that I live in Brazil and I have not what to do. ...

Welcome. I was this same. Cable HDMI was good, all updates new like gimbal, Phantom 2, LB unit ground and air. I replace on guaranty my air unit. DJI no problem chane on new all complet. I was have this situation two Times. All is OK but stillred light video.
2015-7-2
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

anthony.kolenbe Posted at 2015-7-1 01:34
this is just the most disappointing product i've bought in my life!!!!!! I've already send my dron ...

Hi, sorry for the delay. When hd gimbal is used with LB, the video would  flash red. This is normal. No worry. no life video feed, how does the gimbal LED flash? constant red or green.

2015-7-3
Use props
ANDY1492
lvl.2

Suriname

Eliandro could you please send me an email? Anthony.kolenberg@gmail.com
2015-7-4
Use props
ANDY1492
lvl.2

Suriname

Eliandro, could you please assist me. I need this working before upcoming tuesday. Can you contact me via anthony.kolenberg@gmail.com
2015-7-4
Use props
ANDY1492
lvl.2

Suriname

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-7-3 19:23
Hi, sorry for the delay. When hd gimbal is used with LB, the video would  flash red. This is normal ...

The video is a solid red light
2015-7-4
Use props
ANDY1492
lvl.2

Suriname

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-7-3 19:23
Hi, sorry for the delay. When hd gimbal is used with LB, the video would  flash red. This is normal ...

2015-7-4
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

ANDY1492 Posted at 2015-7-5 00:12

I sent you an e-mail
2015-7-5
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261480 ft
Spain

Hi, i get the same red light, please can tell me how to solve?
thanks
2016-1-1
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261480 ft
Spain

Somebody out there???
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

info@copterclou Posted at 2016-1-1 22:02
Hi, i get the same red light, please can tell me how to solve?
thanks

What is the led light in the gimbal? If it's solid red, you need to contact technical support and send it for repair.
2016-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules