Identify Phantom
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trooper1954
lvl.1

Canada

Hi all,
Have just inherited a Phantom that runs on 1200mah li-po batteries, has the model number P330D on the bottom and a serial number of PH636034871 V.1.1.1
Could someone please identify which Phantom I have as I don't see a forum for the original Phantom 1 which I'm assuming this is?
Thank you.

2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Trooper1954, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. For the Phantom 4 series the Serial Number can be found inside the battery compartment. Meanwhile the Phantom 3 series Serial Number is located at the tail of the aircraft closed to the battery compartment. If you are unable to see the S/N on those location please send an email with the photo of the Aircraft as well as the S/N that you can see to it at support@dji.com for further assistance in identifying if which Phantom model you have. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-2
Use props
Trooper1954
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks Paladin,
As outlined in my initial post, I think this is a Phantom 1, and I see there's no tutorial or video information on the Phantom 1 on the website. Would you know where I might find a tutorial for the Phantom 1? Anyone have a copy of the video?
I have included photos of the drone, and the Model and serial number, listed in my original post, is situated under neath the main body of the drone.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

2020-11-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

P330D is likely Phantom 1:

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/820781100814165978/
2020-11-2