MIMO Feature request: save timelapse path
465 3 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gcsecsey
New
Netherlands

Hello everyone! I'm a new Osmo Mobile 3 user, and I mainly use it to record motion lapses for short product videos. I've found the motionlapse function on the MIMO app very useful, but the fact that I need to set up the path over and over again for every shoot has quickly become annoying. It would be tremendous if the app would remember the points from the previous motionlapse. Currently I have to do a lot of realigning to achieve the same results. Could this be achieved in a future release?
Thanks very much.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello gcsecsey, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. We currently only have a motionlapse function wherein you really need to setup manually the setting, but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

Thank you for your support. Enjoy using your Osmo Mobile 3.
2020-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2020-11-3
Use props
A J
Captain