Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How much connection for Raven eye ?
15191 37 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I would like to know if two or three iPhone/android can be connected to Raven Eye at same time ? (one for steadycame, one for focus puller and other one for director)
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, the RavenEye only support connecting one device each time through the WIFI signal.
2020-11-2
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

So it’s for only one man work.

Is it possible to add multi view function in next firmware or futur firmware ?

Or can Dji develop a cable to power an HD transmitter like Teradek or Hollyland Mars from Ronin RS2 ?

Thank you
2020-11-3
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Up

Dji,

Is it possible to add multi viewers function ?

Thank you
2020-11-5
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Like Transmount 2.0 from Zhiyun which allow 3 connections.
A55EF679-FC64-4651-A063-8590DA06771A.jpeg
2020-11-7
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Am I the only one operator that need multi connections view function ?
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_9hAlUXMC6tan
New

Spain

Wouldd be vary usefull for me, is there any way to stream the phone feed, even with delay?
2021-1-1
Use props
fans8488cbed
New

Indonesia

I recently use the RS2 with Raven Eye and Nucleus Nano as a second cam for a production. It was fine since we are told to by the director to explore different angles and play it back after.

But there is another coming up in which the DP wants to mount a mobile phone on a tripod ala mimic/force pro and that will be a problem.

Essentially I think we need to have 3 connections one for DP, one for focus pull, and one for the director/client.

Please make it happen DJI
2021-1-4
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

djiuser_9hAlUXMC6tan Posted at 1-1 08:59
Wouldd be vary usefull for me, is there any way to stream the phone feed, even with delay?

There is no reason to have delay.
2021-1-4
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-2 23:42
Hello, the RavenEye only support connecting one device each time through the WIFI signal.

You must add it!!! You are promoting a new gimbal for professionals. So profesional means it have multi view like zhiyun Crane 3.  Its only to add it to the next firmware update.
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GeorgeGreek Posted at 1-4 23:16
You must add it!!! You are promoting a new gimbal for professionals. So profesional means it have multi view like zhiyun Crane 3.  Its only to add it to the next firmware update.

Thanks for the suggestion. Your idea will be voiced to our R&D team for the reference. We understand the needs for the professional shooting scenarios and will improve the user experiences by any chance.

Thanks
2021-1-5
Use props
mafren
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-5 05:43
Thanks for the suggestion. Your idea will be voiced to our R&D team for the reference. We understand the needs for the professional shooting scenarios and will improve the user experiences by any chance.

Thanks

all the  transmitters do multiple streams now days , its totaly required !!
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mafren Posted at 2-21 01:42
all the  transmitters do multiple streams now days , its totaly required !!

Hello, we are sorry for bringing you any unsatisfied product experience. We will voice your request to our engineer to work on any possibilities on this suggestion.

Thanks
2021-2-21
Use props
BMBDRON
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190889 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Will it be possible to control the gamepad simultaneously with the preview from RayvenEye?
2021-3-13
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

What’s news ?
2021-3-16
Use props
Dave258
New
Germany

That feature is needed sooo bad! I really thought that was a given when i bought the RS2 Pro Combo
2021-3-16
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI, please add multicast to Raveneye!
2021-3-26
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

sky_makai Posted at 3-26 10:15
DJI, please add multicast to Raveneye!

not possible - needs a new hardware
2021-3-26
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

If they remove some code, it’s possible.
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_p7WsokAJQJvk
New

United States

Definitely need to add multiple outputs for raven eye to transmit to. Or at least a receiver. Need to send a signal to my directors monitor so now we have to add a different transmitter.
2021-4-13
Use props
djiuser_p7WsokAJQJvk
New

United States

Thanks

Any update on this? Definitely need to send to multiple outputs. Many other units including zhuyun has one that sends to multiple outputs.
2021-4-13
Use props
fans1de090e9
New
Flight distance : 73796 ft
Spain

Yes we need capability to cast an image to more than one device. Please upgrade this in the firmware if possible.  

...Meanwhile, anyone figured out a workaround?
2021-6-18
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Thanks

Any news from your  R&D team after 7 months????
will you add multi view?
2021-6-20
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

+1 even Zhiun crane have this feature for the same price range.  
I really hope this come with a firmware update soon, I just buy today my Ronin RS2 to found Raveneye don´t have what I need.
2021-6-30
Use props
Ivan Golubkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1851791 ft
Russia

FVP Posted at 2020-11-15 09:29

Not only you(
2021-8-16
Use props
ecce
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-21 23:01
Hello, we are sorry for bringing you any unsatisfied product experience. We will voice your request to our engineer to work on any possibilities on this suggestion.

Thanks

Hello again.
How is this going?
It would be beneficial for all if you keep us updated more often.

Kind regards
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ecce Posted at 9-1 01:35
Hello again.
How is this going?
It would be beneficial for all if you keep us updated more often.

Hi, all. We have not received any information about the plan. Please stay tuned to our website to get instant news. Thanks for your long support and understanding.
2021-9-1
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

https://www.accsoon.com/cineeye-2/

2021-9-1
Use props
ShamPh0t
lvl.1
Germany

This omission by DJI surprises me - doesn't anybody field test this stuff before bringing it to market?
I'm doing the same thing as Indio to achieve mutliple monitoring - looping throug my Accsoon CineEye then to the RavenEye. This means more cables and, more problematic, running a cable from the moving camera to the stationary CineEye back to the moving RavenEye. This restricts the free movement of the camera and should be completely unnecessary.
Having said that, it's critical that DJI develop a multiple monitoring system so that the capibilities of each monitor are customizable. That way I can control Active Track and not have to worry about my client accidentally changing my settings.
DJI, are you listening?
2021-11-8
Use props
mafren
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-2 23:42
Hello, the RavenEye only support connecting one device each time through the WIFI signal.

hello Wanda , when ???
2021-11-9
Use props
mafren
lvl.1
Brazil

Thanks

my guimbal looks a transformer with 2 transmitters and so many cabels .
please help us  !!!
2021-11-9
Use props
Cristiaan de Kok
New

Netherlands

FVP Posted at 2020-11-15 09:29

No Your not, we would love to have 2 or 3 connections, and thats possible to turn off controls, on one off the phones so tracking or focus can turn off for cliënte viuw
2021-11-23
Use props
fansfe40ccd6
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, I just want to test to connect extra mobile for client / director view for shoot next week. I understand from above, this configuration is not possible?
If so, can I get back the money a have paid for the raven eye? This because I'm professional and not shooting only for fun.
I hope for quick respons [today] to this mail. Because otherwise a have to buy very fast an other solution. As a leading company they should take professionals seriously and have a well orginized after sales department. So I will see how DJI takes care of their clients.
2022-1-9
Use props
A_Urquhart
lvl.1
Australia

Any update on this?

I need the director to be able to see what I’m shooting. If I have the raven eye connected, it would be great to have the director connect to see image as well. Otherwise I need to add a hdmi splitter, transmitter, extra battery to power transmitter etc. Turns into a really painful setup. Many other transmitters that transmit via wifi can already transmit to multiple devices. Why can’t raven eye?

This, plus the fact that I can’t power the camera via the RS3 Pro like I could with my Ronin S means the RS3 Pro is a huge disappointment so far.
2022-9-26
Use props
ETID98
New

New Zealand

Gotta laugh at how entitled you all are.. acting like children.      The raven eye does exactly what was advertised, DJI dont 'owe' you anything, yes of course it'd be fantastic, but man, dont take what they do for granted, its amazing to have the tools we now have at prices anyone who can put together a few clients can afford.    think outside the box, and just buy one of the solutions if you need it so badly..  the options are there and are affordable. work for it y'all
2022-9-26
Use props
A_Urquhart
lvl.1
Australia

Entitled? Pffft.

DJI made some bad and backward decisions with the RS3 and they should be made aware. If you knew anything about business you would understand that customer feedback is always useful and not to get so defensive about receiving feedback.
DJI could have very easily made the RS2 and 3 much easier to use.
2022-9-27
Use props
GrahamO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

What the hell????? Where is multi view????  I’ve just bought RS3Pro with Raveneye so that I can work in the team.  This is absolutely sh*te
2023-8-29
Use props
GrahamO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Please add multi view immediately
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules