smart controller stuck in start up logo
6110 12 2020-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Panha Rith
lvl.1

Cambodia

Hello dear, after i update firmware of  smart controller and i got a failure update, then my smart controller keep restarting and and stuck on start up logo, so what should i do to fix my smart controller to working normally. Althought i try to use c1+c2+shutter button for factory reset it can't help!!!!
2020-11-3
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you use the DJI GO app to update firmware? If yes, try updating using DJI Assistant 2 on a computer.  See:
https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Panha Rith, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. It is unfortunate to know that your Smart Controller is stuck in start up logo. Have you tried to update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. I would highly recommend you to update it using the DJI Assistant 2 to ensure that you have downloaded the complete firmware version. As per commented by "Marty Markoe" under reply #2. You can refer to the link provided to download the DJI Assistant 2. https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/downloads

Once you have downloaded it follow this steps below on how to update the firmware.
1. Make sure that the remote controller is powered off. and connect it to a computer using a USB 3.0, USB-C cable.
2. Power on the remote controller.
3. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and login your DJI account.
4. Click the Smart Controller icon and then Firmware update.
5. Select and confirm the firmware version you want to update.
DJI Assistant 2 will download and update the firmware automatically please do not turn it off or remove the USB cable while it is updating.
6. The remote controller will restart after update.

You can also refer to the video below on how to update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Please jump to 0:36 to proceed with the tutorial using the Assistant 2.

Please keep me posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

2020-11-3
Use props
Panha Rith
lvl.1

Cambodia

Marty Markoe Posted at 11-3 05:46
Did you use the DJI GO app to update firmware? If yes, try updating using DJI Assistant 2 on a computer.  See:

yes before i used to update firmware that pop up on the dji smart controller's screen, but i got update failure after i power off and i power on, the result is my smart controller keep restarting and won't do anything else.
2020-11-3
Use props
Panha Rith
lvl.1

Cambodia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-3 06:49
Hello Panha Rith, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. It is unfortunate to know that your Smart Controller is stuck in start up logo. Have you tried to update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. I would highly recommend you to update it using the DJI Assistant 2 to ensure that you have downloaded the complete firmware version. As per commented by "Marty Markoe" under reply #2. You can refer to the link provided to download the DJI Assistant 2. https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/downloads

Once you have downloaded it follow this steps below on how to update the firmware.

how could i connect my smart controller via pc even it keep restarting and it doesn't connect to my pc.
2020-11-3
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the USB Cable attached when restarting. Your USB cable may be suspect. Try a different cable.
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Panha Rith Posted at 11-3 18:37
how could i connect my smart controller via pc even it keep restarting and it doesn't connect to my pc.

Hi Panha Rith, thank you for your response. I feel sorry to know that still your smart controller is keeps on restarting. Would you be able to try a different USB cable if you have an extra, also try to let it connected to the PC until it detects by the PC even if it continuously restarting. If the issue persist, please send an email to our Support team to further assist you. You can send an email here at support@dji.com or you can refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav scroll down the page and select Email. I'm looking forward to resolve your issue. Thank you.
2020-11-4
Use props
fans2dff26cd
New
Flight distance : 813360 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Panha Rith Posted at 2020-11-3 18:37

Unfortunately am facing the same problem , did you solve yours ?

Tks
2023-10-30
Use props
fans2dff26cd
New
  • >>>
Brazil

Marty Markoe Posted at 2020-11-3 05:46
Did you use the DJI GO app to update firmware? If yes, try updating using DJI Assistant 2 on a computer.  See:

Did you got it ??
2023-10-30
Use props
fans2dff26cd
New
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI please help me to solve them soon as possible!
Tks

I work with this equipament , so , am spend money to do my jobs while my Smart Controller isn’t work.

Please check soon as possible !!!!

Tks so much !

2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans2dff26cd Posted at 10-30 20:54
DJI please help me to solve them soon as possible!
Tks

Hi there. Have you already tried the suggestions from reply 3# by DJI Paladin? Thank you.
2023-10-30
Use props
ahmet_oztemiz
New
Turkey

same problem with new brand dji mini pro 4 and could not connect to mac computer!
2-5 04:19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ahmet_oztemiz Posted at 2-5 04:19
same problem with new brand dji mini pro 4 and could not connect to mac computer!

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about this situation. Would it be possible for you to provide a short video showing the problem? You may upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-6 02:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules