Crazy gimbals camera Phanton Dji3 STD.
700 4 2020-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tommy_8729
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I'm new. I've got problems with the camera on my Phant3 std. It started going crazy, moving randomly.
IMU usless.
I've tried one time.
Now if I turn it ON, the drone loses the connection after few seconds with the app on the phone. So no possible IMUs more or other calibrations...

I've tried to check on the forum and found this:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-50937-1-1.html
It is a really similar condition, but in my case the camera is really crazy! I can feel the high warm from the gimbals..

How can I fix this trouble?

Thanks for the help.
2020-11-3
Use props
tommy_8729
lvl.1

Italy

sorry, posted in a wrong area.
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tommy_8729. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before experiencing this issue on your DJI Phantom 3 Standard, did the said DJI Drone experienced any hard landing or crash before and are you getting any error messages on the DJI Go application? Please keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-11-3
Use props
tommy_8729
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-3 19:23
Hello there tommy_8729. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before experiencing this issue on your DJI Phantom 3 Standard, did the said DJI Drone experienced any hard landing or crash before and are you getting any error messages on the DJI Go application? Please keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Yes, it had a crash on the ground.
Before to perform the IMU the connection between the phone and the drone worked properly.
I read a message about the overload, so I tried the IMU calibration way, but after that started the behavior explained..
Connection for few second and no possibility to manage the system from the application.
And the crazy dance of the camera still continues.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

tommy_8729 Posted at 11-5 12:03
Yes, it had a crash on the ground.
Before to perform the IMU the connection between the phone and the drone worked properly.
I read a message about the overload, so I tried the IMU calibration way, but after that started the behavior explained..

Hi there tommy_8729.  Thank you for the reply and for these additional information you have posted. Since there was a crash that happened before and this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules