Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crazy gimbals camera Phanton Dji3 STD.
633 5 2020-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tommy_8729
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I'm new. I hope to be in the right area.I've got problems with the camera on my Phant3 std. It started going crazy, moving randomly.
IMU usless.
I've tried one time.
Now if I turn it ON, the drone loses the connection after few seconds with the app on the phone. So no possible IMUs more or other calibrations...

I've tried to check on the forum and found this:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-50937-1-1.html
It is a really similar condition, but in my case the camera is really crazy! I can feel the high warm from the gimbals..

How can I fix this trouble?

Thanks for the help.

2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello tommy_8729, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Does your Phantom 3 Standard experienced hard landing or a collision during flight? Have you checked and tried to refresh or update the firmware version to see if this will resolve your concern. With regards to the aircraft that automatically disconnected to the remote controller and the mobile device, kindly uninstall and reinstall the DJI go app and ensure that the cable you are using with the remote controller and the mobile device is connected properly. You can also try to use a different USB cable to connect the mobile device and the remote controller.

Please keep us posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
2020-11-3
Use props
tommy_8729
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-3 13:42
Hello tommy_8729, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Does your Phantom 3 Standard experienced hard landing or a collision during flight? Have you checked and tried to refresh or update the firmware version to see if this will resolve your concern. With regards to the aircraft that automatically disconnected to the remote controller and the mobile device, kindly uninstall and reinstall the DJI go app and ensure that the cable you are using with the remote controller and the mobile device is connected properly. You can also try to use a different USB cable to connect the mobile device and the remote controller.

Please keep us posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

Thanks for replay.
Yes it had an hard landing, I replaced the first arm, the black flat cable and also the roll arm and motor (this was already joined, so correctly aligned..).
And everything is correctly mounted and aligned..
I don't know about the firmware.
How it happen the fw update of the devices, everything by the app phone or I have to do it one by one?
What u mean with "You can also try to use a different USB cable to connect the mobile device and the remote controller."?

I have to say that after the replacemnts, evetrhing worked properly at the first ON, surely it went crazy from the start but: connection was ok, camera too (I could to see everything from the phone), I could manage the application... I could read the message about the overload too and the motors were not so hot...

I tried just two time the IMU calibration. the first one stopped at 95% for the vibrations, the second looked like performed correctly.
From that moment everytime I turn ON the drone, I have the connection for few seconds, I can see the image from the camera, but almost immediatly I lose the connection and the drone continues in the crazy behavior warming up the motors more than before probably..

I think now, without the connection I can't performe any update...
It seems absurd...
Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot.
2020-11-5
Use props
Muttley7
lvl.4
United States

Your mention of a hard landing confirms 100% that the gimbal "axle" has shifted in its sleeve, and needs to be repositioned as shown in this very short video.

2020-11-14
Use props
tommy_8729
lvl.1

Italy

Muttley7 Posted at 11-14 03:41
Your mention of a hard landing confirms 100% that the gimbal "axle" has shifted in its sleeve, and needs to be repositioned as shown in this very short video.

https://youtu.be/9bTkGnISpYs

Thanks for the answer but I have to say no...
Because, like written, the arm and roll motor are new and already joined. They didn’t have a crash..
I can see it, because if I remove the cover like in the video, the flat part of the motor is perfect aligned with camera..
2020-11-14
Use props
Muttley7
lvl.4
United States

tommy_8729 Posted at 11-14 04:14
Thanks for the answer but I have to say no...
Because, like written, the arm and roll motor are new and already joined. They didn’t have a crash..
I can see it, because if I remove the cover like in the video, the flat part of the motor is perfect aligned with camera..

Oh well, so much for my magic wand solution.
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules