Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
e1darie1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1843084 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hello,

I'm using Sony a7 III with latest fw 3.10. When I connect RevenEye to RS2 no preview avalabe in iPhone app or LCD.

Connection setup:
RS2 port 1 (top) - connected with usb c to camera with usb c (300 mm)
RS2 port 3 (bottom) - connected with RevenEye with usb c (200 mm)
RavenEye HDMI to Sony a7 III camera

RavenEye is connected to iPhone and LED is green. I can press REC stop/star it's working.
When I remove usb c controle cable from camera I'm getting preview on RS2 LCD display and iPhone app but can not use REC button.

How to fix this issue?
2020-11-3
Use props
dguetschow
Second Officer
Germany

Hi,

I think you have to use the other cable(Sony Multi), see here

https://www.dji.com/uk/support/compatibility/rs-2/a7m3

under Setup Method.

Greatings  
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for the product feedback on the Raveneye.

Could you please try the Sony multi cable to connect the camera and the gimbal, and the preview is not available when you shooting on the 4K video due to the HDMI issue with the Sony camera.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
2020-11-4
Use props
EMBE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 320118 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the same issue when I use the "non-Sony" cable. When using the Sony-multi cable,HDMi-signal is fine, but I cannot control my camera (A6600)
2020-11-5
Use props
e1darie1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1843084 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 03:28
Hello there, thank you for the product feedback on the Raveneye.

Could you please try the Sony multi cable to connect the camera and the gimbal, and the preview is not available when you shooting on the 4K video due to the HDMI issue with the Sony camera.

When I'm using Sony multi cable I can not use front weel and face detection is disabled, because camera thinks that RS2 is external monitor. If I use regular usb C cable  face detection is ON but no feed on LCD and DJI Ronin app.
2020-11-5
Use props
EMBE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 320118 ft
  • >>>
Germany

e1darie1 Posted at 11-5 09:38
When I'm using Sony multi cable I can not use front weel and face detection is disabled, because camera thinks that RS2 is external monitor. If I use regular usb C cable  face detection is ON but no feed on LCD and DJI Ronin app.

Exactly the same here.
2020-11-5
Use props
dzchohfi
lvl.1
Brazil

Same issues here.
2020-11-7
Use props
djiuser_z8lVokvsTc2o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1256407 ft
United States

I have the same problem with the dji rs2 raveneye I have the Sony a7riii and when I put it in video mode and the screen stays black, I want to know what to do with that problem
2021-3-12
Use props
Dave258
New
Germany

The RS2+Raveneye and Sony A7 III Combination reeeally needs some work, DJI! I am fairly disappointed.
2021-3-16
Use props
fansded8c214
lvl.1
United States

On my a7siii i went to my HDMI output settings and turned on Rec control. I can't explain why it works but now I can record and review video playback.
2021-5-24
Use props
finaleditor
lvl.1

United States

It is an old topic, I had same problem but I have noticed they 2 different cable looks like same one of them just for sony multiport, if you use that one it works. I was using other usb cable and it wasn't working.
2021-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules