4140 4 2020-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi All:

I am considering purchasing a RSC2 and RavenEye for my FujiFilm X-T3.  Informartion on this combination from DJI appears to be incomplete.  if anyone has this combination can you answer these quetions:

• Does record video start/stop work?
  • Do I still need to put my iPhone on top of the camera to get ActiveTrack to function?
  • Can I use RavenEye in conjunction with my X-T3 and not use my iPhone for ActiveTrack to function?

Thank you in advance.

Don Barar
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for your interest in the DJI RSC2.

1. You can use the XT3 with the RSC2 t control the Start/stop recording video. For more detailed please check https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rsc-2/xt3
2. You can use the RavenEye (without the smartphone, in other words) to achieve the ActiveTrack function and use the Ronin app to check the frame.
3. Same above, and you can also download the user guide & camera compatibility support list of the Raveneye for more information: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... r_Guide_v1.0_en.pdf
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf

Let us know if you need further assistance.
2020-11-3
Use props
Pablo Saitua
New

Germany

Most native Fuji lenses on the xt3 are still not compatible with the gimbal. I managed only to focus pull on the 16 1.4 and 56 1.2. Record start stop also works with the usb connected.

Triggering autofocus, changing the aperture and iso does not work.
2020-11-18
Use props
simbabu
New
Hungary

Pablo Saitua Posted at 2020-11-18 12:49
Most native Fuji lenses on the xt3 are still not compatible with the gimbal. I managed only to focus pull on the 16 1.4 and 56 1.2. Record start stop also works with the usb connected.

Triggering autofocus, changing the aperture and iso does not work.

For me, changing aperture and ISO works - but only in Photo mode. (This makes sense for me, as the camera doesn't switch to full tethering mode in Video mode, so you can still adjust a lot of parameters from the camera.) In Video mode, I can pull focus with the RSC2 front dial when the focus switch is in Manual position.
These functions work with the 16mm f1.4, 23mm f2 and 35mm f2 (XF), so I don't understand what "supported lenses" mean, as none of these are supported according to DJI...
Use the latest firmaware on the X-T3 and on the RSC2 as well. Always switch on the gimbal first, and choose the recording mode (Video or Photo) on the camera before switching it on.
2021-1-9
Use props
chainsawproductions1.mac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297759 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an XT4. Has anyone been able to change shutter speed, Aperture or ISO from there iPhone through Raven eye? The firmware update says all this works. Am I missing something? I read that it only works with the gimbal on sleep. This does not work as the setting disappear when I put the gimbal to sleep
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules