777 7 2020-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Claasgeert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4359400 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I have major problems connecting the Iphone11Pro with the Raveneye, this afternoon it works fine, but since this evening it connects, and after 5sec or so we get this message (picture below)
Bluetooth off, like DJI recomend.. Same settings as this afternoon.

On the wifes IphoneXSmax & on ipad mini 3-4 it works fine, a few times we get the message, reconnect the wifi and restart the Ronin app and it works again... I've been reading that more people had issues with the 11pro?
Anyone had a solution for this problem?

Kind Regards! IMG_2941.PNG

2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, we are sorry for the issue happened on the Raveneye. This is because the country code is mismatching and it was detected by the app. Could you please tell us which country you are in?
And if possible, can you try to connect the Raveneye on any Android device to see if this pop up notification still show off?

Thank you.
2020-11-3
Use props
Claasgeert
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

Thanks for the reply, I’m from Belgium.. My wife’s iPhone (xs max) and the iPad (mini4) works fine, only my iPhone 11pro not.. (i've been reading on the forum that there some other people having trouble with the 11Pro?) No Android device in house here.. Who can we change country code?
2020-11-3
Use props
Claasgeert
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

So I think it’s no problem with Raveneye, but indeed the iPhone app/version.. I can connect, but as soon as I open the app, see 3-5sec image from the camera, then disnconect like in the image above..
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, we are sorry for the issue on the Raveneye. Can you try to unplug your sim card (smartphone without a sim card) from the iPhone 11 Pro and re-open the Ronin app, to see if the notification still pop up?
2020-11-4
Use props
Claasgeert
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

Thanks that was the trick, after unplugging simcard, restarted the app, works.
Simcard back in and turned of Mobile Data, works to! So far so good! Probebly in one of the future updates this issue is gonna be fixed and we can leave mobile data on..

Thanks!
2020-11-4
Use props
Claasgeert
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

So I think it’s no problem with Raveneye, but indeed the iPhone app/version.. I can connect, but as soon as I open the app, see 3-5sec image from the camera, then disnconect like in the image above..
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Claasgeert Posted at 11-4 12:16

Hello, we are happy to see that the issue was solved. We have already reported this issue to our engineers for further improvements. Thank you for sharing the results!

Feel free to contact us when you need assistance.
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules