Video of Gimbal Vibration, Please HELP DJI or someone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raulex22
lvl.2

Mexico

Hi!
Ive been having problems with vibration on my videos since i got my phantom 3 advance, like a month ago, but just today i noticed that the sound of my gimbal is vibration, and a lot! but if i move the camera pointing down the vibration stop! this happens always,  on the ground, flying, etc.

I have calibrated the IMU and compass several times now, but it keeps happening, Never crashed the phantom.

Heres a Video (the sound is actually the gimbal vibrating)

P3A, 1.2.8
Ipad Air update
IMU, Gimbal and Compass calibrated

Thanks on Advance

2015-6-26
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

Those gimbals can be very sensitive. You can see the vibration in your video and your feed? You have been having the issues for a month? It could be defective. Not easy to fix a gimbal, will most likely need to be replaced
2015-6-26
Use props
raulex22
lvl.2

Mexico

digitaldave Posted at 2015-6-27 04:09
Those gimbals can be very sensitive. You can see the vibration in your video and your feed? You have ...

yes, since i got the phantom im having troubles with the vibration, some times is this bad

2015-6-26
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

Hate to say it but you should have opened a ticket the very first time you saw that on a consistent basis. Thats not normal.
2015-6-26
Use props
raulex22
lvl.2

Mexico

i have send several e mails to dji support in china and usa but no response so far, the first email i sent them was 3 weeks ago
2015-6-26
Use props
NoOne3000
lvl.2

United States

That's exactly the same issue I'm having. Exactly.

What was your outcome?

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid164911

2015-7-5
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

try to lower or decrease the gimbal pitch but i guess you have to send it in. They have to calibrate/repair your gimbal. May i ask if you can feel or hear a slight tension or a very slight cracking noise when moving your gimbal?  Many times the internal ribbon can be heard cracking when moving the gimbal with your hands. Mine did this but after repair it was all smooth.
2015-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules